Chapter 6: On the way to meet the Family

Bonnie's POV

"Today's the day Bonnie" said Hannah eagerly as she clipped my lead onto my collar. She had risen early and prepared for a long day at Yogtowers where I would be joining them.

Hannah had darted around since she woke at 7am sharp, getting herself ready as well as grabbing things for me, two bowls and food, treats and of course my owl toy.

"Lewis are you ready?" She shouted as we waited at the door ready to go, adjusting her Assassins Creed t-shirt and pushed her straight blond hair over her shoulders. Lewis came out the bedroom wearing a sweater and jeans, he still had rings around his eyes from yet another restless night.

"Yea I'm ready" he said with a forced grin.

When he reached the door Hannah kissed his cheek softly, "Have some fun today, make jokes, have a laugh, please just smile", and he did, he smiled before hugging her closely, unknown to me my tail tapped lightly on the floor watching my owners with delight.

Lewis's POV

After my 'pep talk' from Hannah I did brighten up, she showed me that I wasn't alone in this, I had everyone in the office, hopefully getting back into recording would help me get though this time.

A small drive later we arrived at YogTowers, I let out a deep sigh, Hannah looked over at me and her bright smile lifting my mood, "Come on then, time to meet the rest of the family" she said smiling down at Bonnie.

Bonnie's POV

Hannah led me into the office and after talking to the receptionist, we went down a couple flights of stairs. Lewis punched in the security code on the door and it clicked open. I couldn't contain my excitement of meeting new people but I was also terrified, what if they didn't like me?

-~-Authors Note-~-

Sorry it's short there will be another chapter later tonight/tomorrow, it just makes it easier to start the next chapter at this point.

Any ideas, go ahead, pop them down below!!

Please remember to Vote. Your encouragement keeps the chapters coming.

Thanks

Xxx