Chapter 18: Insomnia Day 1 [Part 3]

Bonnie's POV

The queue seemed never ending as fans from around the UK and abroad lined up to see the Yog members. It was slightly amazed how many of them squealed or jumped with excitement at seeing me, it was a very strange feeling. "OMG it's Bonnie the Yogdog" they would say as they reached the front of the queue, I could see some of them shaking, really.... I have fans?!

Besides the autograph paw prints, people also wanted pictures with me and Hannah, so I sat still and looked at the camera like how Tom had taught me to during my first Yog Video appearance.

Many of the fans brought fan art or gifts for the group and I was not exception, a large pile of treats and toys was growing under the table, I wouldn't be running out any time soon.

Everyone was so nice, I felt my cheeks burn as they complemented me;

"She's stunning"

"She's beautiful"

"I wish I had a dog like her"

"She should be in more videos"

"Can I stoke her?"

"She is amazing"

It was a new experience, all these people so glad to meet me, well so were the Yogs but this was on a different scale.

-~-

"Three hours of smiling and signing, my hand is killing me" Sjin complained twisting his wrist around, "At least the fans were excited to see us, it still makes me giddy how people act when they see me" Kim added collecting up all the things she was given. "Same here, someone cried when they asked from my autograph" Hannah agreed as she wiped the ink from my left paw. "Seems that Bonnie was the star of the show!" Turps grinned before turning his Vlog camera on me, I barked and wagged my tail which caused everyone to burst out laughing.

-~-

After a quick meal in the staff cafeteria the Yogs were briskly taken back to the Yogscast Zone, there was a large crowd around computer stage and a cheer broke out as they went up on stage. It was 6pm, an hour until the live Q and A, so there was some time for some Twitch Streaming. I followed Hannah to her computer then lay behind her seat, just like I do in the office and fell asleep it had been a long day so far and there was still more to come.

Hannah's POV

Kim, Sjin, Turps and I played some games for the Twitch stream and for the crowd that had formed around the stage. I glanced behind my chair to see Bonnie sleeping soundly, I smiled, she had been so good. "Take this Hannah!" I heard Turps shouted, turning back to the screen I seen that he had killed me, "Damn you Turps!" I shouted getting back into the game, "First rule of Gaming, don't take your eyes off the game!"

-~-

"Sjin stop fidgeting" I scolded him as we waited behind the main stage. After the Twitch stream we were brought to the main stage to get Britney Spears like mics fitted for the Q and A. Turps was ruffling paper in his hands with Reddit questions on them, "So many Shadow of Israphel questions" he sighed running his fingers through his hair, "It's only expected" Sjin said.

Bonnie's POV

The stage music went quieter and the two hosts began to introduce the Yogs.

"Do we have any Yognaughts here?" I could hear the hosts call before a huge cheer followed.

"Wow" Hannah mouthed looking down at me, I had been given some very basic instructions so now was time to play my part. Turps was the first to be introduced since he was CEO, then Hannah, Kim and Sjin (in that order). I sat my tail between my legs, man I was nervous, I don't know why but it was just such a new experience.

"We also have a special four legged member of the a Yogscast!"

Now is the time, I thought to myself.

"Bonnie!"

I padded out and walked to Hannah's side. I wanted to cover my ears as people clapped and cheered. The hosts smiled at me and stroked my head, "So Bonnie do you want to say hello" he asked placing the mic at my face. I nodded and barked into the mic.

The questions began and seemed to never end, after the Reddit questions the crowd were given the chance ask questions.

I sat patiently, watching the crowd as they smiled and waved.

-~-

*Yawnnnn* After an hour of non stop questions everyone was tired after a long day. Hannah took me to our room and left me to sleep as she went to the bar with the other Yogs.

I had been an amazing day.