Chapter 10: Chill Time

Bonnie's POV

Everyone around the room laughed uncontrollably as Simon tipped back and fell of his chair, when I had jumped on him, which had caught him completely off guard. He lay on the ground with his legs in the air; it was truly a funny image.

After pulling himself up from the floor I ran up to him and nudged his hand. Hannah smiled as she wiped away a tear due to the laughing and looked over at Simon, "You can pet her Simon, she's a lot braver than we expected".

"No kidding" he replied rubbing the back of his head but he had a HUGE smile on his face as he was finally allowed to acknowledge me . Excitement rushed though my body as my tail wagged frantically, then it came, we were all waiting for it....

"AWWWWWWWWWW"

Lewis's POV

Smiling to myself it was good to see Bonnie was settling in, it had been a while since I seen Simon so giddy, like me he was also feeling the heavy load of all the upcoming events. The whole rooms atmosphere seemed to relax as Bonnie walked about to the other members, just her presence allow had the ability to sooth everyone's stress and worry, she was truly something special.

I reached over and grabbed Hannah around her waist and pulled her into a hug, "This was a good idea"

Bonnie's POV

Lunch time passed so quickly, I was disappointed when all the group went back to their offices to record, even Hannah had to go as she was recoding some "Evicted" content with Nilesy and Lewis was going to record some "Hole Diggers", but they both said they would be back in a couple of hours for a special video.

All wasn't lost, at least I still had the Hat Film guys as were taking a longer break in their room after recording all morning so at least I had company, so they said I could tag along.

"Man she's strong" Ross said with a grown as we played tug of war with my owl. Growling playfully he tossed the toy from one way to another, but I wasn't going to let go, I was going to win.

"Ugh I give up, you win" he eventually said in defeat dropping the toy.

"You just got beat by a dog mate" Smith said with a chuckle as he watched Trott edit some "Hat Corp" content.

"Fuck off Smith" Ross grumbled as he lay back on the grey sofa that they had in their huge office.

It had already been two hours since lunch and I was eagerly anticipating the 'special' video Hannah and Lewis had talked about. Ross reached down a stroked my fur as I lay at his feet eating the remaining piece of my chew.

"Bonnie!"

Down the hall I could hear my name called, gulping down the last bite I grabbed my toy and ran out the room and seen Hannah standing with a camera in her hand, "Time to introduce you to the fans"

Authors Note

Hey again, hope your enjoying the story :)

All votes and comments are gladly appreciated <3

Xxxx