Chapter 20: Insomnia Day 2 [Part 2]

Bonnie's POV

Like last night, I was allowed up on stage but since they were playing games I lay down next to Lewis and rested, however it was imposable to sleep as they shouted at each other, I just sighed and closed my eyes.

-~-

"Eat some doo-doo!"

I giggled to myself as Ross made himself more PG, but I could tell he was struggling as he kept stopping himself. I had managed to get some sleep however I woke to feel my nose burning. Lifting my head I could smell something.... Oh No!

Lewis's POV

"Oh come on Sjin! Stop picking on me!" I pleaded as he killed me for the hundredth time.

I stopped when I heard Bonnie whimper at my feet. Looking away from my game and taking off my headset I looked down at her, "What's up girl? She was frantically sniffing the air, her head moving from side to side, her eyes wide with fright, "Bonnie?"

Bonnie's POV

I jumped up from my spot and ran backstage, much to everyone's concern. My eyes were now watering from the smell that burned my nose. I kept following it until I was stopped in my tracks.

I stood frozen from fear as fire crackled and blazed in the corridor, it wasn't just a small fire but it had become a raging inferno. I yelped as a flame sparked at me. Looking around I jumped up on the nearest fire alarm, just like how Lewis had taught me to open the door and ran!

Lewis's POV

We had stopped the game when the fire alarm sounded, alerting everyone. "Bonnie Bonnie! Hannah I can't find Bonnie!" I shouted above the noise of alarm. She looked worried as she shouted with me.

*BANG*

An explosion sent me to the ground as screams rang out through the crowd, smashing my head off the ground I was sent into blackness.

Bonnie's POV

I finally got back to the main stage to find everyone panicking and running about as the flames broke through into the hall.

I seen Sjin, Trott and Ross trying to lift an unconscious Smith as blood dripped down his head. I ran over to them and began pulling at Sjin's trouser leg. "Bonnie!" He coughed as black smoke began to slowly fill the room. I then ran in the direction of the exit and they followed until they were safely outside, "OMG Smith!" Sips exclaimed as he ran over with Duncan, Kim and Turps. "We need to get him to a hospital" Kim shouted as sirens blared out through the streets as police, ambulances and fire engines rushed to the burning building. Everyone was covered on thick soot as the building blazed. Looking around frantically I found Hannah with Simon as they coughed, Hannah's blond hair was charred at the ends and Simon's face was nearly black from soot and smoke.

I ran over to them barking and howling, "Bonnie!!!" Hannah cheered but then her face dropped, "Where is Lewis! I thought he was with you!"

I darted about looking for Lewis but there was no sign of him. I turned to the building and ran in, Hannah's cries echoing as Simon stopped her from following me into the blaze.

Lewis's POV

Heat! Heat was the first this I felt as I came too. I tried to take a deep breath only to get a mouthful of smoke, the toxic fumes burning my lungs.

Trying to look around but I couldn't see anything due to the thick black smoke that filled the room.

I slowly began to move only to feel a sharp pain in my leg, I looked at it to see the bone sticking out. "Broken defiantly broken!" I thought as I tried to avoid throwing up. I tried to pull myself along the floor but got nowhere as the heat intensified.

"Help! *cough cough* Help!" I tried to shout but the noise of the fire was stopping it for traveling. Was I going to die? Closing my eyes I waiting for it to end. What about Simon, Duncan and the rest of the gang? What about Bonnie?... What about Hannah?

I swallowed deeply as I tears began to fall causing my eyes to sting even more.

*Whimper*

My eyes shot open as I was welcomed by the friendly face of Bonnie as she crawled along the floor, her fur black in many places . "Bonnie!" I coughed as she nuzzled my face, licking it. "I can't make it Bonnie, I can't move" I mumbled tears running down my face. Then she did something I never expected. Grabbing the collar of my shirt in her mouth she began to tug me along the floor. "Bon just leave me get out!" She didn't take any notice as she kept pulling, keeping me below smoke level.

She tugged and she tugged until we were welcomed by the outside light.

Hannah's POV

I looked up as gasps and cheers could be heard, wiping away the tears I watched as an ash covered Bonnie pulled Lewis from the building. Simon helped me to my feet before running over. I wrapped my arms around Lewis even through medics were tending to him.

"I thought I had lost you" I mumbled as I held him. "Not yet" he coughed his voice quiet and course, black ash covering his face, hair and the rest of his body. I pulled back to see his leg, "Oh Lewis!"

"Don't worry it will heal!" He said, he always managed to see the lighter side to things.

Bonnie's POV

I smiled as my owners hugged, but it was soon broken as the medics took Lewis to the ambulance with Smith. I slowly followed behind, my body burning with every breath and movement. I tried to swallow to help my bone dry throat but it was useless. My paws had blistered on the hot floor so every step was agony. I could feel my vision sway and blacken until I could feel myself fall.

"BONNIE!"

Authors Note

Well here's some drama!!!!

Hope you are enjoying!

I'm sorry for not updating as much but I'm currently starting university. I'm doing a veterinary nursing degree which has ALOT of work.

However if the support is strong and the Votes and Comments flood in I will try to get a chapter in per week

Love You all

~Leigh