Chapter 11: Double Mandrew

Lewis's POV

"Simon she is not wearing that!" I exclaimed as Bonnie walked in wearing a corgi dog onesie outfit. Simon just gave me a pleading look, the big puppy eyes, "That doesn't work we me anymore" I said as I moved the camera angle again probably the third or forth time. I could see Simon in the corner of my eye playing with Bonnie and sorting her 'outfit'. I shook my head as Hannah walked into the room. She smiled at Simon but once she seen Bonnie she raised an eyebrow at him, "What the hell is that?"

Simon just grinned at her, "What she's cute plus she matches Kim, so I now have double Mandrew".

At that moment Kim walked into the room with her own corgi onesie on, "I can't believe your making me do this again!" She said pushing back the hood. I could see Hannah holding back a laugh as Kim stood at the door. I also smiled as we prepared to record.

Bonnie's POV

Simon cooed me as he pulled the onesie hood over my head, how he managed to get one that fitted me perfectly I would never know. "Stay here" he said with a giggle as he ran over to Lewis and Hannah who stood in front of the shelved background. All Hannah told me to do was to come to her when she called me. Wagging my tail Tom came in and began the filming.

"Hello and Welcome to the Yogscast" Lewis started smiling at the camera.

"Hello!" Lewis turned to Hannah as she came into the shot and stood next to him.

"We have a special guest here today who is also a new member of the Yogscast Family and ours" Lewis grinned and put his hand around Hannah's waist, that would get the fangirls screaming, Bonnie thought smiling to herself.

Hannah looked at the camera "We went to the local Shelter and picked up a very special dog, Come here Bonnie". As instructed I trotted over to Hannah and sat at her feet, I could see Tom waving his hands so I turned to face him which he seemed to like, as he put his thumbs up.

Hannah rubbed my head as she talked about how the RSPCA found me on the streets and that she knew from the first moment she seen me that I was the one, it really made me giddy as I wagged my tail in joy.

"... Oh and she is a very clever girl but as you can see Simon had a decision in her wardrobe selection" Hannah added before Simon jumped into the shot.

"But I still bet my Mandrew is smarter than yours!"

I watched as Simon pulled on a very unexpressed Kim. "Sit Mandrew, good Mandrew" Simon said patting Kim on her head as she went down on her knees next to me. I laughed to myself as Simon made Kim do trick after trick, "Lye Down, Paw, Roll Over, Beg, Good boy Mandrew!" He cooed giving Kim a Jaffa cake, Kim looked to the camera and mouthed help me before Lewis ended the video with a goodbye.

Then we all burst into fits of laughter.