Chapter 12: Filler/Lyndon

Bonnie's POV

A couple of weeks past and I was getting used to the routine of the Yogscast's Dog. Late morning starts but that led to late finishes, not that it effected me, I could just fall asleep in the office if I was tired and the good thing about having so many people in the office meant I was Spoilt!

Even the cat people like Martyn had gotten a soft spot for me.

It was 10am and it was the beginning of October, a busy month for the Yogs.

"Morning Hannah" Duncan chirped, he stood in the kitchen grabbing a coffee as Hannah unclipped my lead and ran up to him, "Hey Bonnie, hope your bring a good girl". I barked happily as Hannah laughed and began chatting to Duncan about an upcoming event.

Padding down the hall I ran into Simon's room and as expected he sat eating a Jaffa Cake with a cup of tea, I rolled my eyes and ran up to him. "Hey Bon-Bon want a Jaffa?" He asked me a cheeky grin on his face, before making me do some tricks for a treat, "But don't you dare tell your Mummy or Daddy" he laughed before standing up and walking to the group game room, G-Mod recording had been planned for this morning so it meant a very noisy room as everyone shouted at each other.

I decided I would be better sitting this one out, I wasn't particularly feeling excited about hearing Ross shout "Eat Shit" every third or forth round.

Once everyone was ready the door shut and the recording light flashed, with a sigh I walked down the corridor when a new smell hit me.

Following it, it led me to Lewis's old office which now belonged to Nilesy who had moved down from Edinburgh recently.

I gently nudged the door with my nose and was welcomed by a voice, "Hey mutt get out, this is my room".

Looking inside I could see a black cat sitting on the dear staring at me, his tail tapping angrily. "Oh I'm sorry Mr Cat" I apologies as the tom cat rolled his eyes, "The name is Lyndon mutt" he hissed as he jumped down and walked up to me his hair on end making him look twice the size.

"Um my name is Bonnie" I said gulped as he spat at me.

"I know your name! But I don't want you in my room" he hissed giving me a swipe, I got the message and hightailed it out of there as soon a possible, suddenly Ross's 'Eat Shit' seemed more appealing.

Authors Note

Sorry for the crappy chapter, I'm looking for ideas, so if you have any please comment :)

Thanks