Chapter 25: Life is Sweet

Hannah’s POV

Walking to the common room I seen Bonnie lying with Koda, his head on her back. “Awww! Look at those two” I squealed causing Bonnie to look up, her eyes weren't the dead colour they had been they had the spark. I ran over to Duncan and hugged him, “Thank you for bringing back my pup” I said happy tears in my eyes. Duncan just laughed, “Seems Koda has fallen for her, he’s not normally this good with other dogs”. I sat next to Lewis and he put his arm around me, “Our pup isn't miserable anymore” he said kissing me gently on head. 

Bonnies POV

I glanced up slightly seeing Lewis kiss Hannah, I was happy and they were happy; Everything was back the way it was meant to be.

-~-

“Bonnie!” Koda barked running down the hall, I had no time to get out the way before he pounced on my and began to nuzzle my muzzle. “Koda! Get off!” I growled playfully kicking at his abdomen. He rolled off me and chuckled, “You need to work on your reactions as it’s just too easy”. I groaned getting to my feet, sticking out my tongue at the husky, but I softened up giving his a lick on his nose. 

“Get a room!”

I turned to see Smith, Ross and Trott popping their heads out their office looking our way. I looked down with embarrassment my cheeks burning. Koda laughed, “Ignore them Bon. Lets go harass Simon for treats”. I laughed following after Koda as he ran up the stairs to Simon’s office. 

It had been a month since Koda had arrived at the office and I loved every moment. Ever since I got those stupid boots removed I was finally able to go back walking and Koda came as well. The park was the best one as it was huge so we just got to run to our hearts content.

-~-

“Hey Non-Mandrew I and Non-Mandrew II” Simon cooed as we padded into his office. He must have just finished recording as he was stretching his arms and yawning. I winked at Koda and then sat at Simon’s feet placing my head on his knees, puppy dog eyes in affect. Simon fell for it and reached up onto a nearby shelf and pulled out a box of Dog-Jaffas. 

“You want these? You want these?” he giggled holding the box in his hand out of my reach.

I stepped back and sat on my hide legs, front paws in the air, barking playfully. Koda joined in but he just sat there pawing the air. Simon chuckled throwing us a Jaffa each which we caught with ease. We bothered Simon for a bit longer then Lewis appeared at the door, his cast finally gone from his leg. Duncan was behind him and both of them held leads in their hands. “You two ready for a walk?” We both barked a happy reply. 

Authors Note

Here is the next part :)

Kodie, Koonie and Bonda: The Ship Names are coming in thick and fast :D

On a side note if you are interesed I have a Minecraftia Yog-fic starting called "The Cost of Magic" and it involves a character who is the human version of Bonnie. It is a Magic Police Yog-fic so Check it out :D

Also the attached media is a piece of fan art by a kind fan :) Thanks alot

Thanks

~Leigh