Chapter 32: Time?

Hannah's POV

The first week of streaming shot past and the second week of December was in full swing.

Walking into the office I glanced at the calendar we had pinned to the fridge door,

'10th December - Simon, Hannah and Kim'.

A night of onesies, horror games and plenty of laughs.

I turned to see Bonnie at my feet, looking up at me with her odd eyes. She had surly grown in size over the last week and her walks were becoming smaller and smaller, her energy lacking as she carried her pups.

Since announcing the news last week the fans went crazy, some of them being kind and giving advice while others were desperate to get there hands on one. Some of the guys in the office were keen on having a little piece of Bonnie and Koda but no definite decisions had been made as of yet, we still had over a week after all.

"I'm going to record Bon, so do as you wish" I said kindly unclipping her lead and placing it by the door.

Bonnie's POV

Damn walking was becoming imposable. Three puppies! Three elephants more like!

It was exhausting and I have been spending more time sleeping than I ever used to.

Slowly waddling to the common room I plonked myself next to Koda in our corner.

"Someone's grouchy this morning" the husky chuckled licking my head. I just sighed and shuffled to get comfortable, "You don't have three little anvils in your stomach!" I snapped, which I seemed to be doing more often but Koda understood the hormonal changes and just flowed with it.

Resting my head on the numerous covers that had been placed in our cosy corner, I drifted to sleep.

Lewis's POV

After a successful bulk recording of Diversity2 Simon and I had decided a tea break was in order. Grabbing our mugs and Jaffa's we walked to the common room which was full of it's normal buzz.

"Hey guys" I smiled entering the room and sitting down at the nearest table. Around the room sat several Yogs including Duncan, Sjin, the three Hat lads and Turps.

"So, Bonnie looks fit to bursting" Trott grinned looking at the two dogs in the corner, Bonnie was sound asleep as Koda groomed her gently.

"Yea but the vet says she not due for the next couple of weeks" I replied with a shrug, "Maybe even Christmas puppies".

Simon made his signature 'Awww' which made my ears ring, I couldn't seem to get used to that ear splitting squeal.

"I seen a fan offering to buy one for 3 grand last night" Duncan said amazement in his voice. As the others wowed in amazement I shook my head, "None of the pups are going to fans, if possible I want them to stay within the Yogscast, they are family after all". Oops not again...

"AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

Bonnie's POV

The day past and soon it was stream time again, which meant a lot of noise and a late night.

After the first couple of nights, it was made clear that the LiveStream room was not a good place to sleep, so the Studio was the next best place.

"Hey girl" Sparkles* grinned as I walked into the studio and took up my place behind his chair. Sparkles* was in my top five of people in the office, he was kind, quiet (most of the time) and due to his non regular schedule, it was a surprise see him when he came into the office.

Closing my eyes I drifted off again as the stream began.

Hannah's POV

Slender

Five Nights at Freddie's

Outlast

Alien Isolation

I think Kim was trying to kill Simon and I with her choice of games. Surviving the first two we stopped for a break before the next by reading some donations and answering some questions. I groaned slightly looking at all the puppy questions;

"Has she had them?"

"When will she have them?"

"Are they for sale?"

"Will you keep them all?"

"I want one!"

Simon must have seen my frustration as he took the iPad from me and began to read all the non puppy related questions.

Reaching the end of the break I noticed how quiet Sparkles* had been over the last ten minutes but my worries were answered as he came through my headset, "Um Hannah.... I think it's time and I'm not cleaning up".

Bonnie's POV

Through the pain I had managed to get through to the common room to my corner, a safe place.

Hannah rushed through with Sparkles* close behind, "Phone Lewis!" Hannah instructed as the Area 11 singer ran off down the hall. Whimpering, the contractions drew closer I knew it was just a matter of time.

I wanted Koda, I needed Koda.

Gritting my teeth I winced, Hannah sat in front of me, her blue eyes soft and comforting. "Your alright Bon, your alright" she encouraged softly as another wave of contractions made me pant in pain.

Hannah's POV

The vet had told us to let the birth happen and to just leave her be, but I couldn't. Her eyes were full of fear as she pushed, her whole frame moving. I jumped when Sparkles* arrived at the door his phone in hand, "Lewis is on his way and Duncan's bringing Koda". I nodded and turned back to Bonnie as she panted, her hot breath warming my hand as I stoked her softly, "Your such a brave girl".

Koda's POV

"Won't this tin can go faster!" I barked in frustration at Duncan who drove us to the office, the us being me, Lewis and Becca (pretty useful to have our own personal vet nurse).

"Shhh Koda" Becca soothed me petting my fur but I was too agitated, my pups were being born and Bonnie needed me.

-~-

After and agonising 40 minute drive we arrived at the office.

"Stupid road works" Lewis cursed, the four of us running to the entrance, up the stairs and into the offices.

I didn't wait for the others as I sprinted into the common room but stopped dead in my tracks at the sight.

There lay my Bonnie, my odd eyed collie, her eyes glistening with pride and love but also glazed with exhaustion. Slowly stepping forward I examined the movement at her stomach and could have howled with glee at what I saw.

Nuzzling at Bonnie's belly lay three pups, their colours varying from brown and white to black and their size differing also, one obviously being the smaller of the three. They made muffled sounds as they squirmed and fed.

I was speechless.

Bonnie looked at me with a proud look on her face and she had the right to be proud. Walking to her side I lay beside her, our fur intertwining. Licking her gently on the muzzle she smiled and lay her head on my paws. I held my head up and looked at the crowd at the door but none of them entered knowing this was a special moment. "I love you Koda" Bonnie whispered her tired eyes shutting as the pups continued to feed. "I love you too Odd-Bod and I couldn't be happier".

Authors Note

Got carried away! Was going to make you wait for the puppies but decided to treat you :)

Btw sorry for amount of POV changes :/

~Leigh