Chapter 13: Jumpscare

Bonnie's POV

"EAT SHIT"

Maybe I was wrong. I lay on the floor of the group game room as they played G-Mod, covering my ears with my paws. It was going to be a long two hours.

-~-

"Hey Bonnie" Nilsey greeted me as I walked to Hannah's room after the recording, man I needed some quiet time. I wagged my tail and wandered over to him but then I noticed Lyndon peering out the room at his feet tapping his tail and glaring at me, a growl rising in his throat, "Don't talk to my human mutt". I instantly stopped wagging my tail and looked down, almost walking into the wall in the process.

'That cat wants me out of here'

-~-

After a quiet snooze in Hannah's room I woke to her recording 'Evicted' with Nilsey. I could hear Nilsey talk over the Skype call which they had decided to make a video call as Hannah wanted to see Nilsey's reaction when they summoned a Demon.

Taking up my position behind Hannah's chair I watched the recording, it was always fun to see it recorded live, but I had to make sure to not make any noise.

I watched Nilsey on the chat as he laughed away when suddenly Lyndon jumped into the shot and hissed at me through the chat, "I can see you Mutt!" Then he flung himself into the camera, "Lyndon!" Nilsey shouted as I heard a cup fall over and so probably he now has tea over his desk.

With my heart beating rapidly I ran under Hannah's desk knocking cables out their corresponding sockets as I went. "Bonnie! Get out there now!" Hannah shouted, it was the first time I heard her shout which frightened me even more than that demon cat.

Hannah's POV

Rapidly clicking I managed to stop the recording before the monitor shut off, "Bonnie! Get out there now!" I shouted as she tried to get as far under my desk as possible. I could see the fear in her eyes, taking a deep breath and I calmed myself down before getting on my knees and coaxing her out of her hiding spot.

"Well I think we can say you don't like Lyndon".

I felt bad for shouting at her, she looked terrified. Sighing I hugged her around her neck and apologised for the outburst.

Nilsey walked in with wet patches on his trousers, I raised at eyebrow at him, "Lyndon spilt my tea all over my trousers when he jumped at the screen" he explained rubbing his legs. I just burst out laughing, "Good luck walking around the rest of the day looking like you have pissed yourself"