Chapter 15: Day before Insomnia

Bonnie's POV

Preparation for Insomnia were in full swing at Yogtowers, with only one day to go, everyone was going social network crazy as questions flooded in from Yognaughts from all over the world who were attending. I trotted alongside Lewis as we walked around the block during his break, it was pretty quiet in centre Bristol for mid-afternoon on a Thursday. Insomnia began tomorrow and I was getting so excited.

"It will be your first public outing Bon" Lewis smiled as we turned the last corner to the office. I barked an excited response which made him laugh, his distinctive chuckle echoing as we finally reached the office.

-~-

"Hey pretty girl!"

The familiar face of Sjin welcomed me as Lewis and I entered the office. Running up to him I sat at his feet and pawed his leg. Reaching into his jeans pocket he pulled out a small dog treat and gave it to me.

'Too easy' I chuckled to myself as I gently too the treat.

"She is going to get fat" Lewis said his arms crossed over his chest, I just looked at him and stuck my tongue out before running to the Hat lads room before he could convince Sjin not to spoil me, even though he never ever listened, no one did.

Smith's POV

I turned to the door as I heard it click open, shaking my head, I watched as Bonnie opened the door by herself and walked in her tail wagging from side to side. "Hey girl"

Getting off my chair I sat and stroked her Tri coloured fur, "Ready for Insomnia?" I chuckled as she lay on her back, paws in the air. Whipping round to her feet she barked excitingly, she was something special and everyone in the office knew it, just the way she reacts to things makes it so much more interesting to have her around.

Bonnie's POV

After spending time with Smith I curled up beside Trott as they filmed 'Shatblock' with Sips. I laughed to myself every now and then as I listened to the Skype call.

"No Smith! Don't kill the cows! Not my babies!" Trott shouted as he clicked frantically on his mouse and keyboard.

-~-

After the recording the lads began filming a last minute Vlog about Insomnia. They let me sit at their feet as they did so. Setting up the tripod proved stupidly difficult as Ross jumped about trying to kill a fly with a can of 'Raid'.

After finally finishing off the fly they settled down to record, joking, laughing and generally taking the piss out of each other.

"And of course....." Ross started before ruffling the fur between my ears, "Bonnie, the Yogdog herself, will be at there and apparently..... More people are excited to see her than us", they all fake cried before Smith jumped in, "To be honest I would rather spend time with Bonnie that these too, can't stand them" he joked before finally finishing the Vlog.

Trott yawned "Well time to go home and pack, see you Satuarday"

Author's note

Thank you so much for 100+ Votes and 1000+ Reads! It's amazing!!!!

Your support keeps the parts coming!!

Feel free to tell me what you think of the chapter

~Leigh