Chapter 16: Insomnia Day 1 [Part 1]

Bonnie's POV

[5am Friday]

Hannah ran around the flat gathering the last few things for the trip to Insomnia, she had even packed me my own bag. A fan had sent in a doggy rucksack to the PO Box and it was perfect for the trip. Padding over to Hannah I placed the last thing for my bag at her feet, she looked at me and chuckled, "Oh we can't forget that" she picked up my owl and put it in the bag with treats, food, bowls and a brush.

I turned as the door opened and Lewis walked it, "How's my girls getting on? All packed?" He grinned as Hannah hugged him tightly, "Yip all packed and ready".

"Well I will see you tomorrow when Simon and I drive up" Lewis said as he kissed Hannah then knelt down to stoke me, "You be good girl and I'll see you tomorrow"

[6am]

"Thank god your here, Turps is already driving me up the wall" Kim said as Hannah put our bags in the boot.

"Hey, the fans want the legendary Turps vlogs, who am I to refuse them what they want" Turps argued as he looked out the car holding his camera in his hand, Sjin making faces in the background. Hannah opened the back door and Turps turned the camera to me, "Look who it is! The Yogdog herself!" Wagging my tail I jumped into the car and sat in the middle between Sjin and Turps who tracked me with his camera.

Kim just sighed, "If your Vlog gets lots of likes, I can guarantee it's because you have Bonnie in it".

Turps make a bla bla bla hand at the camera before switching it off. Sjin laughed "Vlog wars".

[10am]

Cabin fever had began to sink in as the forth hour began, I had fallen asleep with my head on Sjin's leg and woke up when I heard Turps sing a 'Five' song, 'Oh great' I grumped as I covered ears with my paws, "See even Bon disapproves of your singing" Sjin said as he seen me move. The whole car erupted in laughter.

[12pm]

Finally 6 hours later we arrived in Edinburgh the venue for this years Insomnia.

After checking into the hotel and freshening up, we had to head to the event location.

"This is so exciting" Kim chimed as she held her pass in her hand. Turps walked over to Hannah, Sjin and I as we stood around waiting for the Yog team to find their stand set up location.

"Oh looks like we have a pass for Bon too" Turps chimed as he placed the pass lanyard around my neck;

VIP - Very Important Pooch

Insomnia - Edinburgh

Name: Bonnie Yogscast

"Let the weekend begin"

Authors Note

So it begins XD

Yea I know Edinburgh is not a venue for Insomnia but it was the first city that came to mind

~Leigh