Chapter 17: Insomnia Day 1 [Part 2]

Hannah's POV

It was amazing to see Bonnie so excited, her little face lit up as Turps placed the pass around her neck. I made a mental note to email the Insomnia planning group a thank you. "We're in the west wing of the building" Turps chimed as he talked with Tom.

Kim grinned from ear to ear "Let's get going then".

Bonnie's POV

Hannah unclipped my lead but I would only stay off it if I stuck to her heel, It was a fare enough trade so I walked along beside her. There wasn't many people as we walked to the other side of the building, workers briskly went from place to place as they did the last few things before the public was allowed in. Many of them smiled as they passed me, I could also hear some of then whisper "It's the YogDog". I couldn't contain my excitement as we finally reached the Yogscast Zone.

I scanned the area as the final touches were made, 10 computers had been set up along a long table on a small raised platform. The meet and greet area had just been completed, it too had been set up with 10 seats ready for tomorrow's bit Yog invasion. Then finally there was the merchandise stall, covered top to bottom with t-shirts, posters and badges, Tom and the intern smiled as we came over to them, "Looks like you didn't kill Turps after a 6 hour drive" Tom said getting a very unimpressed look from Turps, "Your fired" Turps joked before pulling out his Vlog camera again. "Oh No" I heard Sjin say as he clicked record.

Hannah's POV

I shook my head as Turps began filming, a cheesy grin on his face. "Excuse me, the public have now been allowed in you my want to put the dog on a lead" I turned to see a older organiser his hand on his badge. "Eh, Bonnie is fine as she is thank you" I said bluntly earning a thumbs up from Kim and Sjin who were sitting down in the meet and greet area.

"If that dog gets into any trouble I will have it removed from the buliding" the gentleman said before walking off.

"What a bastard" I said as I looked at Bonnie who was sitting at my feet watching as crowds of people began to flood in. I sighed and walked to my 'designated' seat ready for the meet and greet, Bonnie right beside me.

"Oh Hannah we got something for Bonnie" Tom chirped as he walked over and passed me a large inkpad, "Now Bonnie can do autographs too".

Bonnie's POV

I looked up as Hannah was given the inkpad, "Just put her paw on it and she can do her own autographs, we had a lot of requests for it" Tom said before going back to the stall as people began to line up. Hannah smiled before tapping the chair next to her with her hand telling me to jump up on it. I did so and people in the crowd cheered. "You have fans Bon" Sjin chucked as he sat on my left, Hannah on my right then Turps and Kim on the end.

"This was going to be fun"