Chapter 35: Three Videos

Viewers's POV
Returning from yet another long day at university, I slumped down in front of my laptop. Immediate, come natural, response was to click straight onto YouTube.
Since it was a Friday I knew there would at least be a couple of videos for my viewing purpose, but luckily me, there sat three videos, ready and waiting.

The first one that caught my eye was a Vlog from Sjin.... He doesn't normally do Vlogs.
Clicking on it in eager anticipation, I smiled at Sjin popped up on the screen, holding a camera in one hands while he used the other to wave. He stood in front of a mirror, in what looked like his flat.
"Hey everyone Sjin here! Just a little special Vlog for you guys" he introduced before turning and pointing that camera a husky-like puppy, my heart melted, he stood over a squeeky duck toy, tail wagging.
"So this is Atlas! My new buddy! He is one of the Yog-pups so is very special, aren't you Boy", the grey, white and black pup barked and spun in circles, his brown eyes shining. I chuckled to myself as I spotted the pups collar, chillis, so Sjin.
Sjin moved the camera back to the mirror to see himself, you could tell he wasn't a Vlogger, "So anyway, I just wanted to introduce Atlas and also make you jealous that I got a Yog-pup and you didn't haha, Joke, Okay byyyyyeeeee".

Clicking Like, I moved onto the next video, "Puppy Power" on Hat Films' channel.
Smiffy appeared on the screen holding a pup in his arms, the pup looked at the screen with it's odd little puppy eyes. This pup looked almost identical to Bonnie, the original Yog-Dog.
"Hey guys, made this quick little Vlog to let you meet Ender, my new little pup. One of Bonnie's pups, he was kinda the runt of the litter but he is perfect for me" Smith smiled as Ender licked his nose and wagged his tail. Ross must have been recording, as I heard him chucked from behind the camera; Smith looked behind the camera and questioned, "What?"
"Nothing, it's just you turn into such a big softy since you got Ender" Ross replied.
"I'll show you softy in a minute mate!" Smith shouted back placing Ender on the floor then pointed at Ross. The little collie ran at the camera, his barks full of joy and fun. The camera shook then began to charge away, like he was being chased by the little puppy. The screen went black before a scream then an evil laugh from Smith.
"Typical Hat Films humour and drama" I thought clicking Like again then looking for the last video I had seen.

This one was on Beckii's channel, she normally does vlogs but the video title caught my eye; "New Addition".
This video started more professional than the other two, with Beckii holding her camera in front of her, a huge grin on her face.
"I'm so happy right now" She squealed as Sparkles* appeared beside her, his face also lit up.
"Okay, I need to calm down and do this properly" she then told herself flicking around the camera to point at the last of the three Yog-pup and the only female of the litter, she was the prefect mix of collie and husky, her coat matched the Blue merle coloration but she had the thick fluffy coat of a husky. One ear sitting up as the other flopped over. She sat on the wooden floor of the flat, her head tilted to one side.
"So, this is Melody, our new baby!" Beckii introduced. I smiled at the name choice, of course it would be music related.
Sparkles* then appeared in the camera view again and picked Melody up, holding her in his arms, then he took one of her forepaws and waved it at the camera. The pup hasn't taken her eyes of the camera but it looked like she was enjoying the attention.
"And for anyone that's wondering sadly Melody does not have an asterisk at the end of her name, Beckii wouldn't let me" Sparkles* added making a baby face at the camera. Beckii giggled the camera shaking slightly in her hands, "No she's just Melody, our Melody". At this the pup barked happily causing both Sparkles* and Beckii to laugh. "Official Area 11 mascot!" Sparkles* chimed then Beckii smoothly ended the Vlog. Another Like!

3 videos, 3 pups, one happy Yognaught!

Authors Note

Sorry for delay. Uni work is picking up. I have 2 essays, 3 exams and a portfollo to finish :(

Hope this will statisfy the Yog-Dog need.

Also I am kinda stuck for ideas for where this story can go, so PLEASE! Comment any ideas you have below.

~Leigh