Chapter 7: A New Friend

Bonnie POV

Walking into Yogtowers was like walking into a YogTours video. It wasn't really much to look at, a hallway that led off into several rooms but it was what was inside of those rooms that made it what it was.

Hannah lent down and unclipped my lead before turning left into the kitchen then filled my bowl with water, she then placed it on the floor so I could get a drink if I needed it. I couldn't contain my excitement as I looked down the hallway, my tail banging against the walls with a thud.

"Hey Bonnie calm down, no one will be here yet it's still early" Hannah cooed leading me down the hall. Every door we passed I glanced inside, Martyn's Room, Hat Film's room, Sjin's Room and Duncan's Room, they all lay empty however I couldn't help but think of Dylan and how crazy he would be if he was in my position.

We finally came to a stop and Hannah unlocked the door, "So this is my office" she announced holding the door open for me to walk inside.

Assassins Creed items and owls covered the shelves on the left wall with her desk and monitors on the far right wall. "Wow"

Hannah's POV

I watched Bonnie with a grin, both her ears stood up as she studied my office, tail still wagging slightly as she made her way around. Lewis stood behind me with his arm on my shoulder, "I've got to get working but I will be back later on" he whispered kissing my cheek softly, I smile back at him as he goes upstairs to his new office.

I turn back to see Bonnie sitting in front of me, her tail still wagging. I kneel down so I am eye level, "So what do you think?" I ask her. She barks a reply before jumping up on my knees and licks my face, "I will take that as a yes!" I said with a laugh.

Bonnie's POV

Hannah had recording to do so I lay behind her chair and kept quiet. I jumped every so often when she screamed or yelled. 'What was she playing?' I thought lifting my head so I could see the monitor, "The Forest". "Ahhhhh" I sighed lying back down again.

After recording Hannah lay back in her chair, her long hair draping over the back. I let out a little whine to make sure she was alright, to which she reacted by spinning in her chair and smiling, "I'm alright, don't you worry" she said reassuringly before turning to the door and pointing to a switch next to it, "Bonnie, Lights" she instructed, this was a new one but I knew what she meant, so I stood up and jumped up to switch off the recording light that flashed outside. Giggling Hannah found a treat from her pocket and gave it to me, "Your some dog Bonnie" she said shaking her head.

We both jumped when I knock on the door startled us.

I spun on my paws, shaking with fright, Hannah stoked my fur and talked to me softy to calm me down. Staring through the glass in the door I seen a man with a very concerned look on his face, the friendly glisten in his blue eyes helped me relax.

"Come in Sjin" Hannah eventually called out after making sure I was alright. Sjin opened the door slowly then closed it behind himself. "Hey there"

Hannah looked down at me and smiled, "Bonnie this is Paul Sykes". Paul looked down at me with a kind smile, "..or just Sjin" he added.

Courage flowed through me as I took baby steps towards this potential friend. Sjin lowered himself to my level and reached out his hand. Cautiously I sniffed his hand, then sat in front of him studying his features. "Your a pretty girl aren't you" he complemented me, I wagged my tail, causing Sjin to smile.

Sjin's POV

Bonnie was certainly as pretty as Hannah had told me over the phone. I felt sorry for her when I first knocked as she looked terrified but as she sat in front of me now, her tail wagging, I knew she was feeling less afraid.

I slowly reached my hand closer to her but nearly fell backwards with shock when she pushed her muzzle under my hand. Hannah nearly squealed with delight but covered her mouth as to not scare Bonnie, "I think she likes you".

Bonnie's POV

Sjin slowly began to stroke me when he knew I wouldn't be startled. I could sense his excitement which was contagious as it caused me to get excited too. I walked over to where I had lay down while Hannah recorded and grabbed my owl, then took it back to Sjin. He chuckled and took the owl and threw it at the door, I chased it and brought it back to him. "Seems I have a friend" Sjin said with glee.

'A friend? Yes I had a friend!'

Authors Note

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, as always any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Remember to Vote and Comment

Your support keeps the chapters coming!

Xx