Chapter 31: Christmas Streams (ReUpload)

Bonnie's POV

I'm pregnant! I couldn't believe it!

Happily walking by Hannah's side we walked out the vets where they had confined 3 little ones; a rather small litter by the vets standard but I was happy. I jumped into the passenger side of the car and Hannah looked at me across the car, "I can't believe my little girl did the dirty". I blushed under my fur, well puppies didn't pop out of thin air did they... Hannah chuckled at my reaction and patted my head, "You'll be a great mum". I barked a single bark and we made our way back to the office.

Koda's POV

I watched as the humans of the Yogscast ran about frantically, preparing for the first Christmas LiveStream. It was an exciting time of year and with Bonnie harbouring pups, it was even more special.

I had been sitting staring at the main door, just waiting for Bonnie and Hannah to return from the vets. I needed to hear the news even though I knew it already.

Hearing the click of the door I sprinting down the hall and caught Bonnie as she entered the office. "So?" I said licking her muzzle. She grinned and looked at her swollen belly, "Three". That one word was all I needed to be thrown into a wave of excitement, I let out a joyous howl, alerting everyone in the office to my happiness. Hannah chuckled at us as she told Lewis the good news, "Seems the pitter patter of little paws will be heard in the office in three weeks time", He said with a smile.

Bonnie's POV 

Let's just say a lot of attention was now on me on the office, not that i don't like it but everyone way being a lot more careful with me. For example when Lewis took me for a walk he didn't let me out his sight but then again he was still worried after what happened to Koda, he was like an overprotective Dad, but I could understand his concern.

-~-

"First of December today Bonnie, start of the Christmas streams. Hope your ready for an appearance" Lewis smiled as he got ready at work. I tapped my tail on the floor in response and pulled myself to my feet, which was beginning to become a task. Hannah came out her room with her signature owl hat on, apparently this was a sure sign that the Christmas LiveStreams were back, well so Koda told me. Hannah walked up to me and stoked my head, "Puppy reveal tonight! So exciting!"

-~-

"Two weeks until you will be a father" I said with a smile lying my head on Koda's shoulders as we lay in the LiveStream room. Other members of the Yogscast were darting about setting up for the first stream. Sparkles* passed us and leant down in front of us and stoked my head softly, "How's little miss preggers doing?" He asked me, I barked a reply and he grinned, "That's a good girl.

Koda looked at me over his shoulder, "What is it with you and humans? They all love you!" I shrugged, "No idea?". Koda chuckled, "It's because you cute and fluffy! Oh and now fat". I nipped his scruff but he just continued to laugh.

Lewis's POV 

"Stream time again!" I groaned rubbing my temples as Hannah sat beside me in the LiveStream room, Simon and Duncan also sat with us, waiting for the last checks to be completed.

"Okay let's get started"

-~-

A game of Gang Beasts later we had stopped for a break so Hannah and I were reading out some donations. I had gotten back into the swing of the streams and remembered why I loved them so much. 

"Also we have some information about Bonnie. We found out recently that she is in fact pregnant!" Hannah announsed before calling Bonnie to the seat beside her. Hugging Bonnie tightly around the neck I looked at the two of them and smiled, My Girls 

Authors Note

Should Yog members adopt the Puppies?? And which Yogs??

(This a re-upload due to WattPad not working for most people. Sorry for the inconvenience)

~Leigh xxx