It's a good day for bloopers

2 months passed and I was staying at Roberts place, so I wouldnt need to rent a place or stay in a hotel. And maybe its because Robert wanted me to babysit Exton and Avri, which I dont mind. I woke up by Exton and Avri who jumped on my bed and cuddled against my chest. I smilled tired and pulled the blanket over them. They fell asleep soon after. I grabbed my phone and took a picture and quietly uploaded it on social media with the context "morning cuddles with my 2 little buddies. Its a routine". After about 10 minutes I sat up and the two slowly woke up again. While I grabbed a shirt, they laid on my bed. Soon I walked back to the bed and grabbed the 3 year old and the 1 year old. We went to the kitchen and while they are climbing over me I was trying to make some breakfast. "You're awake?" I heard a voice. I turned my face and saw Susan Downey. "Yeah. Making bacon and eggs. Want some?" I asked popping some egg in my mouth. She nodded her head and grabbed Avri. Soon Robert came and we all enjoyed breakfast before me and Robert left to the filmset.

We arrived and we walked into the building. I said hi to the crew and other cast members. We soon began with shooting the scenes. Everyone was sitting on a couch. We needed to reshoot the scene from Avengers age of ultron where everyone was trying to pick up Mjolnir. We needed to shoot it as a flashback. "Alright. Finnley comes running in and says his line" the directer said. I nodded and waited for my cue. I got the cue and ran towards the table. The floor was slippery and I slipped. I tried catching myself and succeeded. My hands where on the ground and I walked back to retry again. Everyone laughed at me. "Shut up. Not funny" I said smilling. I tried the scene again and the next couple scenes went good. We had another scene were Elizabeth character needed to scream becauase she is scared of a cockroach, my character needed to run in with a baking pan and yell. I was waiting for Liz to scream. I ran in and yelled. "Okay. Chase. Try again. Thats over the top" the directer told me. I nodded and went back. Ran in again and yelled a bit quieter. Still not good. The third time I walked in and slowly asked what was wrong. Making everyone laugh. "Okay. Okay. That was to low" he said laughing, "make up your mind. Its either too much or not enough" I said pointing the frying pan at him. I turned back around. "I bet that for this movie it will be 100% of my bloopers and gag reels. From falling over, to bumping into things, to forgetting lines and just starring into the distance" I said. Another scene I had to look stern at Evans while the camera filmed me. It was a good moment. The camera came closer to my face. Suddenly I sneezed. "Bless you" Evans said, "thanks" I replied. "You're on a roll for bloopers are you" Scarlett said patting my shoulder.