The boy who forgot

(Chase's P.O.V.)
My phone rang. I turned around in my bed and sighed annoyed. Soon it stopped. I sighed a happy relief. But it went on again. My eyes shot open. "Oh for the love of god!" I yelled. I turned around grabbed my phone. I knew someone was calling me instead of my alarm going off. Without looking at the ID caller I answered. "What" I snapped. "Well good afternoon to you too" the caller answered. Fuck. It was Tom. I heard him chuckle at the silence of the line. "Tom I'm sorry I'm not really a morning person" I said rubbing my eyes. "Yeah well your not an afternoon person either" he said. "What you mean?" I asked. "You have a clock nearby?". I looked at my clock. It read 14:00 (or 2 in the afternoon idk). "Its 2" I said to him. "Yes and you would pick me up at 2 for... you know.... first date?" He answered. K junped out of bed. "Im so sorry Tom" I said talking on the phone while pulling out some jeans and a jacket. "No worries" he said. He really sounded dissapointed. "Tom Im on my way to get you now" I said sprinting down the stairs.

(Robert's P.O.V.)
Chase ran down the stairs and ran past us. "Did he forgot his first date?" I asked laughing. "And the worst thing is. He planned the date" Susan answered back. "Give him some chill its his first time" I said waving goodbye to Chase on the porch. He didnt look back as he pulled out the drive way. "We should've woken him up" Susan said. "Nah he'll be fine" I said waving my hand at her. "Robert!" She said in a 'I cant believe you' voice. I turned around at her and raised my shoulders. "And besides. If he screw up. There are a lot of other fish in the sea. So Tom will find a new one" I replied sarcastic. I fully know that the both of them see the other as their Nemo.

_______________________________________
From now on you'll see the published date and my favorite quote I used in the chapter or about the chapter.

Sorry for the short chapter. There is a part two coming😉

•Published: June 19, 2019.

•FAV quote that was used:  I know they say there are a lot of fish in the sea. But you're my Nemo. (Unknown)

Third time's a lucky charm. (Adopted By RDJ + LoveStory)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara