Body heat

In this chapter and the next the pictures are not mine and aren't the right people and dogs. Just imagine its Tom and Chase and Tessa and Marvel.
_______________________________________

(Tom P.O.V.)
The popcorn was gone, the movie finished and I had to pee. But there was one small problem. Well big actually.

 Well big actually

Yep. Chase fell asleep on my lap while watching the movie. "Crap" I whispered. I looked down and reached for the phone that was next to him. He groaned because of the movement and he turned his face towards my stomach. I got the camera on and took a picture of him. After I took the picture I carefully lifted him up off my lap. He stirred but kept sleeping. I stood up and layed him back down. "Dont leave" I heard him whisper. I quickly tip-toed to the bathroom. I finished up and walked to my kitchen to grab a drink. After this I walked back and looked over at Chase. He was stirring in his sleep. His facial expression told me he was having a nightmare. I was right because right after that he bagan to trash around and yell. "Shit" I quickly walked over to him. I had to stop myself, after all you can't wake up a sleeping person. His eyes shot open as he screamed for help. I quickly pulled him closer. He screamed and cried as he tightly held my arms. "Shhh Chase it's okay. I'm here" I said, "calm down. Its just a nightmare" I said holding him tight because he was thrashing around and I didnt want him to hurt himself in his state of panic. He stopped screaming and I felt him shake underneath me. I grabbed his hand and tightly held it. His breath was shaky and rasp. I felt so bad for him, he had told me the nightmares from the abuse at the orphanage started to come back. I never realised it was this bad. "Please dont leave me" he said crying. "Never" I said kissing his head. Soon we went to bed.

I woke up the next day and felt and arm around my torso. I looked back and saw Chase leaning against my back.

I chuckled and smiled

I chuckled and smiled. I felt him move and soon heard him grunt. He opened his eyes and rubbed them. He looked around my room. He started to blush as he looked at me. "Whats wrong?" I asked chuckling turning around to face him. He pointed between us "How did I get here and why am I missing my shirt?" He asked realising we both were shirtless. I chuckled at him. "Did we uhm...... do... it" he asked. Right after saying it his face went red, like a tomato. "How much I would love to but no" I said putting my hand underneath my head. "You were to tired. You had a nightmare" I said. I got up and walked to my closet. "Then care to explain. How I ended up in your bed. Even when we agreed on that I would sleep on the couch" he said getting up as well. "You were lonely" I replied shrugging my head. He clocksized his head not believing my comment. "Fine... we both were lonely" I said throwing my hands in the air. "But you were the first to cuddle me so its technically your fault" I added, "I beg to differ" he said pointing his fingers ay me. "Oh really. You said and I quote 'let's cuddle so I can steal your body heat. Thats also the reason why there are no tops" I said and raised my eyebrows at him. He bit his lip and pouted. "Lets just go swimming with Tessa and Marvel" he replied. I wanted to talk to him about the nightmares but we can do it later.
_______________________________________
Published: 22 june 2019

Quote: Let's cuddle so I can steal your body heat -unknown