Burning questions

"So we are actually doing this?" I said rubbing my hands. "Yes and you have to be honest" Ellen added. "Oh thats gonna be hard. No I'm just kidding" I said chuckling. "So the first thing that comes to your mind and then you hit that" she instructed as she slapped the big red button in front of us. I nodded my head.

1) who was your celeberty crush when you were growing up?

"Growing up? I think it was eh" I said thinking. "Well wasn't really a crush but I spoke a lot about P!nk" I answered.

2) craziest rumor you've heard about yourself?

"That I was deaf and people started to sign language at me or speak very slow. And I knew some sort of sign language so I played along" I said. "Sign something for me" Ellen asked. I signed and she asked what I signed. "Welcome to Burning Questions with Ellen" I spoke.

3) dumbest way you hurt yourself?

"When I grew up. I liked to run down the stairs. Like most kids" I said. "One time I ran and slipped. And normally you would just fall down the stairs. But one way or another my body twisted and hit the wall and I broke my nose" I said shrugging my shoulders.

4) perfect date night?

"I like to do anything. But I really like to do active stuff. Stay home and watch movies, fine. Let's do it. But take me snowboarding, great love it even more" I said clapping my hands. "Tom now you know what to do" Ellen said looking at Tom. "I'll just take you out golfing again" Tom said. "No thanks. One time was enough of that torture" I said and he replied with a wink.

5) if you can't sleep at night what do you do?

"Wake Tom up and annoy him with randkm questions" I answered. And Tom nodded his head in a sigh.

6) if you werent an actor what would you be?

"I would be a soldier. Specifically with the dogs" I said. "You would be awsome at that. You have great loyalty and love your dogs" she replied.

7) my boyfriend gives the best?

"Se..-", "CHASE!" Tom yelled out. I looked at him. "What? I had to be honest. You're great at sex". Tom threw a random pen at me. "OKAY FINE. You give great kisses" I said. The audience laughed at our little argument.

8) what part of your body are the proudest of?

"I think Tom knows that answer" Ellen said laughing. I chuckled evil and Tom started to blush. "Come on Tommy just answer" I said blowing kisses at him. "You're eyes and don't debate this" he answered pointing his finger at me. "You two are just perfect for each other" she said laughing.

9) worst habit you'll never break?

"Being annoying towards the Marvel cast" I answered.

10) have you've ever gotten in a fist fight?

"A simply no" I answered.

11) whats the most rebellious thing you did as a teenager?

"Ask pappa Downey because of him I started to become a little rebellious" I said. Tom facepalmed himself. As laughter erupted around us.

12) when was the last time you got out of a speeding ticket for being famous?

"I never got a speeding ticket before. But I helped friends alot. Well more they plead and I finally give in and talk with the cop" I say. "What a good friend" Ellen answered. "No. You have no idea how many times I could've been killed" I said sarcastic.

13) whats thing you do when you wake up?

"Check the time on my phone. See how late it is. Debate if I can sleep longer and finally decide to once again sleep" I said in a duh voice. "It takes like 13 calls before he gets out of bed. Or he simply smells food and wakes up" Tom added. I nodded with a facial expression 'true'.

14) something you hate that everyone loves?

"Or it's because I'm dumb or because I'm Dutch and don't understand the question because its in English?" I said. "No you're just dumb" Tom answered. I looked at Tom with a 'you prick'. "Just make the question simpler. So me, a dumb person, can understand" I replied. Ellen explained the question.

"I hate being called little but everyone loves to call me little and or see me as the baby of the group".

15) the last lie you told?

"Rewind to the last question" I said with a smirk. "I knew you secretly loved it" Tom said standing up.

16) what do you think your dog thinks of you?

"Probably think I'm dumb. And only love me because I give them food" I said. "No I'm just kidding. I think he thinks that I am a lovely dad for him. I dont know"

_______________________________________
Published: 26 june 2019

Quote: Be kind to another -Ellen DeGeneres