Birds and the Bees

I walked into the living-room and saw my father and mother. I raised an eyebrow "hey guys?" I said a bit confused. "Chase have a seat" dad said. I gazed at them and sat down. "Alright so you turned 18. And you might get some feelings for, eh, girls-" dad began. Oh no not the talk. "And if you want to-" he stopped talking and looked at mom for help. I chuckled. She slapped him. "You do it for the giys and I'll do it for the girls" she said getting up and walking away. "First of all we have one girl. So thats not really fair. I have to do two and you can do one" dad called out after her. "Just remember who had them in their stomach for 9 months and then pushed them out" I heard her yell out from a different room. Dad sighed defeated and looked at me. "Please dont have 'the talk' with me" I said airquoting the talk. "So you already know?" He said confused. "What do you expect with friends who are older than me". "Right" he said. There was a silent and then his eyes grew wide. "Wait, wait, wait. So did, did you, have. Eh" he stopped trying to find the words. "Sex?" I asked. He nodded. I chuckled "no. I havent" I said getting up and turning around walking away. I stopped. "For the record. If you're gonna teach Exton about the birds and the bees one time. Just say the words and be normal with it" I said and winked at him. "You're a dick" I heard him say. "Love you to" I said back. While walking to the garden to play with Exton. "Chase!" He screamed running to me. I squatted down and he jumped into my arms. "Birds, bees" he said. I looked at him confused. Oh god, he wants the birds and the bees talk? "Over there" he said and pointed to a tree with birds chirping. "And there" she said and pointed at some bees. I sighed and chuckled. "Oh yeah" I walked over to the tree with the birds. "Shhh. We must be very quite" I said putting a finger on my lip. He giggled and put his hands over his mouth. I tip-toed to the tree and sat underneath it. Placing Exton between my legs. We both looked up at the tree and saa some birds. After about 10 minutes Exton stood up and pulled me with him. Towards the little barn. I opened the gate and grabbed some food for the animals. I squatted down to be almost Extons hight and some goats came closer. I put some food in his little hand and held it. "Keep your hand flat" I told him. A goat carefull took some of the food out of his hand. He giggled and jumped up and down. Soon I heard a photo being taken. I looked back and saw dad standing there with his phone. I smiled and waved. Holding Exton's waist so he wouldnt run off for the picture.