The Ellen Show feat. Tom Holland

(Chase's P.O.V.)
"Welcome back we have two special quest joining us tonight" Ellen called out. "Please welcome Tom Holland and Chase Downey" she announced and the whole crowd started to clap. We both walked out and sat next each other on the couch. "So a couple days ago you both shared this picture on social media" Ellen said. The picture showed behind us. It showed us and we were holding hands. Our shirts had the pride flag on it. Both our caption had "Im his".

On this post we had some hate but the most people were very happy and proud. Ellen was clapping the hardest.

"So were you scared to come out to people?" Ellen asked. I looked at Tom he nodded for me to go first. "I was only scared when I told the first people, which are my parents. It was because if they didnt accept me for me. Then I thought nobody would accept me then, because parents know their kids the best. But luckily they did accept me and because of that I got the biggest confident boost ever and I didnt care what others thought of me. Well the person I fell in love was the only persons opinion I actually was afraid of" I anwered. Ellen nodded and looked at Tom. "Well for me it was the same. But I never realised Chase was in love with me. But when he told me he was. I realized I was in love with him as well" he answered. We talked more about coming out and pride month. "The most horrible thing I find is that in this culture we find it more comfortable to see two men holding guns than holding hands. And that is actually quit terrifying if you ask me. Because nobody should be afraid to walk on the street while holding their lovers hand" I said. Ellen nodded understanding. "Chase told me when we were talking that he had a guy in his military class that was gay. And that he would get a medal if he killed men but he would be discharge for loving one. I hope times change because if a war breaks out. The only straight thing you need is the ability to shoot straight" Tom explained. We talked some more. But also about our lives, work, our dogs and other things.

"We are going to play Burning questions with Chase and Tom. But thats right after our short break" Ellen announced.

_______________________________________
I need some burning questions from you guys. I already have some but want to involve you guys as well.

Published: 22 June 2019

Quotes: why is it that, in this culture, we are much more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than hands? -Ernest Gaines