Family photoshoot

When you are part of a famous family you will go through a lot of photoshoots. And me bwing 18 I know how it goes. But my baby btother and sister dont. So we had this little photoshoot I was dressed up nice and same goes for dad and Exton. It was the male Downeys turn. This day Exton was having none of it. So I had a little idea to make him stop crying. I was behind the camera and danced, jumped around and did weird stuff. Exton saw it and began to laugh. Dad smilled as well becauae what I was doing. But as soon as I stopped Exton pouted and began the famous tantrums. I danced and jumped around again while asking the photographer if he has enough. He nodded and it was my turn with Exton. I was on the ground while he was playing with his toys. He talked a lot while doing this. Soon he crawled onto my lap while he grabbed a book. Demanding me to read it for him. He was holding a toy-car in his hand while I read for him. The story finished and he suddenly put his hands up in the air and accidentally punshed me in the face with his toy-car. He turned around and laughed at me. "Oh you little" I said laughing and starting to tickle him. He laughed a lot and asked me to stop in his baby voice. I stopped and he suddenly turned to me and tickled me. "Get him Exton" dad couraged him on. Soon he joined in as well. "No. No. Get. Off" I yelled in between laughs. In a while we had photos taken in the swimming pool. I had Exton on my back while he was clapping his hands together because I was splashing dad.
---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapters. Just don't really know how to make these sort of chapter a little longer.

And what type of chapters do you want to read? Please tell me so I can make them. Because I like to write them😊