Panic at Comic-Con

Chase was put in another orphanage where he has more freedom to go and do things for movies and or events. The next two days Comic-Con is on. Eventhough Chase has been in Comic-Movies before he has never been to Comic-Con. He was always back home in The Netherlands. But when his parents died, he hasnt gone back, because the social workers found orphanages in America. So he would be close to people he knew. But now he has a seat at some of the Marvel pannels. He was picked up from the orphanage and went to New-York.

(Chases P.O.V.)
I was sitting on my hotel bed waiting. I felt strange. When I looked at my hands they were shaking, like really hard. I closed them and it went away for a bit, but soon it came back. I didnt know or understood what was happening. I began to have difficulty breathing. I was freaking out a bit. Suddenly a knock was heard and I tried stopping. "Chase? Are you ready?" I heard Benedict ask. "Ye-yeah. J-just a mi-minute" I stuttered between breath. I stumbled towards the door. "Stop" I whispered to myself grabbing my hands tight and folding them. I breathed in and out trying to calm me down. After a shaky breath, I opened the door. I stepped outside. "Are you, okay?" He asked lifting a eyebrow while looking confused. "I-I.... Just-Just tired" I tried sounding convincing, didnt really work. He just nodded with the expression 'I dont believe you, but I wont ask again'.

Hours later at the meet and greet.
I was standing next to Scarlett and Mark. We are doing our own pictures but we can see eachother and talk as well. Soon fans came rolling in. I took picture with them. But after every picture my hands started to shake again. I ignored it first. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down. But it didnt work. I looked at the huge crowd in front off me. My thoughts went straight back to the horrible time at that horrid place. "Chase?" I looked up and saw Ruffalo. "You okay?". I looked him in the eyes and shaked my head "N-no. I fe-feel d-dizzy a-and tense" I said honest. "I-I want t-to g-go h-home" I said in tears. He looked over my shoulder to Scarlett. I looked and she nodded for me to come. I walked to her and she grabbed my hand. She lead me away from the meet and greet. I could here Mark tell the fans what was happening. We came in a quiet area. Scarlett turned me to her and she grabbed both my hands. "Chase. Look at me". I looked at her. She told me to calm down but I couldnt I gasped for air. She pulled me closer into a comforting hugg. I let myself drop and Scarlett followed. We sat in the ground and I really held her tight, crying and trying to calm myself down. I heard footsteps but couldnt care to look up. "He's having a panic attack" she explained. I closed my eyes and breathed a shakey breath.

Doing the pannel.

"I need to explain somethings" I said into the mic. "As some off you may know", silence, "I was mental and physicall abused. From this I got PTSD Post Traumatic Stress Disorder", I breathed, "Today at the meet and greet my PTSD kicked in and I got a panick attack or anxiety attack. Whatever you want to call it", "Im very sorry. But I was in so much stress, that I couldnt think straight. I just wanted to get out" I looked out into the now silent crowd. "I didnt want to come to the pannel. But thanks to these guys. I did and I am enjoying it. So thank you, guys for understanding" I finished and sat down. People clapped and cheered for me. It gave me some small tears, because they were so understanding.