The narrator

You know Tom Holland and his Husband Chase Downey, right? You think you know everything about them.

Their dogs, Tessa and Marvel.

Their huge break-up and then Chase his proposal to Tom.

Chase his nightmares and panicattacks.

Their huge and particular weird and obsessive fanbase.

And a lot of other stuff that I cannot be bothered to tell you abiut because you already know them anyway.

But there is one thing you dont know about them. So let me tell you the thing you didnt know about Hollywoods most adored couple.

Walking around the busy streets of central London the two famous actors and their dogs hadn't yet discovered that their was this small child watching them. The little face of the child was covered in dirt and their clothes were ripped and old. The once sparkling eyes now dull.

Tessa was the first to notice the 6 year old. She had turned around and abrubtly stopped before barking to the carbage bin where the child was hidding behind. Tom tried to get Tessa to go with him but with no use, the Pittbull was to strong. Suddenly Marvel had noticed the child too and barked along side Tessa. Both actors completly unaware of the hidding child pulled both dogs home with them, not knowing the small child would follow.

Only one block away from home it had started to heavily rain down. The child sprinted away from something and ran past the two actors. Even I don't know what the child ran away from. But it certainly gained the attention from Tom and Chase. They tried to stop the child but with no success. But suddenly a police car stopped the child and they took them with them. Tom and Chase asked for information and it turned out that the child is somewhat of a troublemaker. They asked for more information from the cops but they were denied to that.

But Chase did gain some information of the child. One quick glance at their jacket when they were put into cop car, a name written on the back.

London childrens orphanage.

So that's their next challenge. Finding the kid.

Published: 1 March 2020

Give me some random names + personality + looks of the kid.

And can you guess what I have in mind for the kid in this story?