The Puppies!!

I was told to go and sit down on the ground. So I sat down and a puppy got handed to me and then another one and another one. Untill I had 8 puppies around me. "Look at them" I said high pitched. I grabbed one puppy. The puppy was a golden retriever. I looked at him and he licked me. "Do they have names?" I asked. The crew shock their heads. I gasped. "You guys deserve some names" I say grabbing the rest. Suddenly I got bombarded by their kisses. I fell on my back and they pulled on my hair or licked me. "Oh god. Puppy attack" I say. After I named the puppies after the Avengers and Bucky and Spidey I got asked questions.

1-So you got adopted by Robert Downey JR. How do you call him?

"I get this question a lot. I call him dad or pops. Because my biological father is called 'papa' its the Dutch way of saying it. So I have two dads which is great" I explain.

2-are u dating anyone?

"To be fair, I never have dated anyone. I date myself" I say laughing "and I'm also busy with life. Im not going to date someone just for the sake of being in a relationship. I would like to do stuff with them and I can't do that right now" I say smiling. "Isnt that right, Brucie?" I asked the puppy in a baby talking voice. He snapped playfully at me. "Oh. You let the hulk out?" I said placing the pup down. Two other puppies began to fight. It were the puppies called Steve and Tony. "Oh come on guys. We dont want another Civil War. But as puppies" I said grabbing the puppies. They growled at eachother. "Come on growl it out" I said. Soon the puppies calmed down and began to playfully fight when I put them down.

3-How often do you get to hang out with your Avenger co-stars. And do you have a groupchat?

"Eh. Some I see more than others. But I always am around Pops, duh" I say rolling my eyes, "I see Tom, Zendaya, Jacob and Harrison every weekend or talk to them over Skype or something like that if we haven't seen eachother. And the other co-stars I see every month. And yes we have a groupchat. One is called 'the holy trinity' I dont know why its called that, because we arent with 3 people but with 6 so...." I said cuddling with some puppies. "And I see the other guys every other month"

4-If you have to be handcuffed to one castmate for 48 hours, who would you choose and why?

"Chris Evans because he is like twice my size so he could carry me around if Im to tired" I explained. "Tom Holland said the exact same thing but he said Chris Pratt" the interviewer said. I gasped. "Tom you traitor" I said. I grabbed spidey puppy. "You're a traitor spidey" I said. The puppy wagged his tail and licked me. "Okay. Apology taken" I said as he continued licking and wagging his tail.

5- if you werent an actor what career would you have?

"Believe me or not but I was actually and still am studying for Management Logistics and transport. Just if this whole thing doesnt work out. Just so I have like a back up plan or I would do something with puppies" I say lifting alot of pupppies.

"Thank you everyone. And thanks to the shelter for giving me puppies to play with" I begin. A puppy made a small yelp and I mimicked it. Soon he barked at me and I barked back. "Im having a disagreement with Natasha and Clint. Im not winning" I say to the camera.