Kitchen

(Chase's P.O.V.)
I walked downstairs and saw that Tom was in the kitchen. He has some music on and is dancing to the beat. WHe turned around and spotted me. He smirked a sly smirk. He dance walked towards me while using the spatula as a microphone. He layed it on the counter and grabbed my hand. "No. No. You know I hate dancing" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes and pulled me towards him. "You don't hate it. You just don't know how to" he cheekily replied. A slower song started to play. I knew which one it was. It was "Soldier" by James TW. While Tom took control of our movements, I softly sang the words.

After the song a different one came on, just with the music no singing. While we just softly danced Tom spoke. "I like this a 1000 times more than going on a date". "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, considering it's 2 AM and we are just dancing in the kitchen" he softly said as I layed my head on his shoulder. "Why are we in the kitchen at 2 Am anyway?" I ask. Tom didn't respond. I moved my head so I could look at him. "Shit" he cursed moving away from me. I suddenly smelt something, like burned batter. I saw him go to the stove and now noticed there was a pan on there. I raised an eyebrow watching the dork I call a boyfriend. Move the pan of the stove. He pouted and turned his head at me. "I wanted to make pancakes" he said with a pout. I chuckled and shook my head walking towards him. "At 2 Am?" I asked wrapping my arms around him. He nodded. "Lets go to bed. Snuggle for a couple hours. Come downstairs have a pyjama day and I'll make some pancakes" I said. He looked at me and kissed me with a smile. "I guess that's a deal" I said with a cocky smirk. He laughed and kissed me again. He pushed me out the kitchen while heating the kiss. I was pushed up against a wall while being attacked by his kisses. Gently but dominant against my jaw-line down to my neck. He looked at me with devilish eyes and a playfull smirk. He grabbed the bottum of my pyjama shirt. Well, his actually. And pulled it over my head and continued with kissing me. A full out make-out session. Suddenly he pulled away and walked upstairs. I looked at him with a shocked expression. "You can't make-out with me and then just leave once you think you're done" I say in disbelief. Half-way up the stairs he turns around with a smirk "Who says I'm done?" He says before walking further up the stairs.

_______________________________________
Published: 19 July 2019

Quote: love is two people dancing in the kitchen -ehb