In game and in real life

Me and Tom Holland followed a lady to a room. She opened the door and motioned for us to walk in. I let Tom go first and when passing the lady she smilled friendly and I smilled back at her. I turned my head back away from the lady and bumped into Tom. "Dude? What the hell?" I ask him. I look over his shoulder and spot someone sitting on a couch. He looks our way. He stands up and walks over. "Hi guys" he speaks in an Irish accent. "You're JackSepticEye. I watch your videos. Big fan" I say shaking his hand. He nodds with glee. "Watch tour movies to" he says. He shakes To. Hand. "Alright. Shall we play a game?" He asks. "What game we playing?" Tom asks. Jack grabs the case and shows the spiderman game for Ps4. I look at Tom and he looks at me. "Me first!" We both yell running to the controller. I grabbed it first and held it above my head. "You. Fucking. Prick" he yelled jumping after every word. "Ah so fun" I say laughing as I hand him the controlled. "You two are real close" Jack says sitting next to us. While Tom starts to swing Spidey around New York in the home-made suit. "Yeah. I would walk through fire for him... well not fire because its to hot.. but maybe a humid room, but not to humid because my hair" I tell Jack. "He stole that from Ryan Reynolds tweet about his daughter" Tom says. After a couple minutes I got to play. "Im gonna go go for the Stark suit because dad of course" I say. The swinging is very cool. But I suck at it. "Now Chase. Let go" Jack yells. I let go. "And push" he says. I push the button in to late and spidey hits the ground. "Yeah. Spiderman is Tom's job. Just let me play White Warrior" I say as I hand the controller to Jack.

"So Jack this is our job" I tell him as me and Tom step out in our suits. I have something in my hands. "Here. We made your superhero JackieBoy man a real suit. After some filming of what we do you can keep it" I tell him as I toss the suit. He goes to the changing room. Meanwhile Tom and I get hooked up to the cords. Jack walks towards us and I nodd in approvel. "Nice" I say. "Alright. So because we cant actually fly we are on the cords so we are showing you how to do it first and then we go and shoot a little scene" Tom explains. "Chase! Ready!" I hear the stunt team yell. I give a thumbs up. I get lifted up. The guys still on the ground. Im put on a platform I can see Tom explaining some stuff along side the stunt crew. "Jump Chase!" I hear Jack yell. "Leap of faith?" I yell back. I see him giving a thumbs up. I turn around and have my back face to the edge of the platform. I see the camera that Jack has set up for his video. I salute the camera before leaning back and falling. I twist my body so my head isnt faced to the ground anymore. I feel the cords tighten softly and pull me to a stop. I bounce a bit and stop. I wave to the boys. "This is the best part of my job" I yell. Tom showed the swinging bit. And now Im uo the platform with Jack. "Just jump down facing forward first" I say. It takes him a while but he does. Everyone cheers and claps for him. He is back on the platform. "Okay. Now you're running and then jump. And I follow you. Dont worry my cords are shorter so I wont hit you" I say. I grab the camera. "1.2.3. Go" I say he runs and I follow. I run behind him and jump after him. My chords tighten and so does it from him. "Hey Jack. Look up" I say chuckling. He looks up and laughs. Tom is teaching Jack how to do the Spiderman swings. We had taken some videos and photos and posted it in Instagram.

---------------------------------------------------------
For the once who dont know. White Warrior is actually one of the superheroes I created. It already has a book and if you have read it great. But every time Chase talks about a movie character he is 90% of the time talking about the white warrior. Before this chapter you might have read the movie title "Avenger howl of the Alpha" thats is basically the movie about the White Warrior also book