Horrible faces

I went back to the Netherlands because my aunt had her first child and stayed with them for a couple days.

(Skip meeting the baby. Because thats not what the chapter is about)

I walked through my hometown just before I was going to leave to go back home to America. I wanted to go back to my favorite hidden spot. Sadly for me, word had gone around my small village that I was here. Something I didn't mind, but what happened next I was deathly hard trying to avoid.

Five of my old school mates stepped into my vision. "You're going to your hiding places again?" Jack asked confident. I knew better and ignored him. I tried to walk past the group. They weren't having it. I got pushed back by Jack and fell to the ground. I looked up to the face I have seen to many times in the past. I got up and shook my head. "Come on. Walk past us" he said with a cocky smirk. I saw his hands clenching up to form a fist. "You're not worth my time" I said shaking my head and turning around. I heard footsteps coming closer. A hand landed on my shoulder turning me around and I felt something colide with my face. My head snapped back to the side and fell to the ground once more. I looked up while touching my face. Feeling blood when I touched my lip. I looked up at Jack and he scoffed. "You may look like you are strong but to be honest you are still a pussy" he said squatting down, so we  are face to face. My jaw clenched shut and I could tell you. It was probably better to walk away. I moved quick and delivered a pinch to his jaw. He stumbled back holding his jaw. "Huh. Thats new" he said surprised. He looked at me with an evil grin. "We are going to destroy you" he said making his minions laugh. "Its five against one. You are going down Albers" Jack said circling around me. "Two things" I said calm. He and his minions raised their eyebrows at my comment. "First, the name is Downey-" I said turning my head to look at Jack who was behind me. He rolled his eyes at this and murmered a whatever. "Second its three against one". All of them stopped walking and looked at eachother. "You are even dumber than I thought. Downey" he said mocking my last name. I chuckled. "Well once I defeated the leader, which is you-" I pointed at Jack, "we often have two or three loyal hencemen. The others? They often run" I say. Jack laughed and charged at me.

(Skip fight. I dont know how to write does)

I had blood trickling down from my nose, a busted lip and bruises. My knuckles where busted and I was in pain. And my clothes got ripped in the fight. Jack and his minions where on the floor rolling around. I was out of breath. "Nice talk guys" I said and walked away. "We will get revenge Chase" I heard Finn one of the minions say.

(Back home in America)
I went to the set right after I landed to see everyone. I called out and heard a reply from Hemsworth. I walked into the break room. They all looked shocked. "What happened to you?" Anthony asked, "Jack and his friends happened" I said. All of them raised their eyebrows. "Bullies from primary school" I explained. They nodded. Scarlett tossed a damp cloth so I could clean up some dry blood as well, that I hadnt yet cleaned up. "They also want revenge" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Well we are here for you" Sebastian said, "nah. You should of seen them" I said. They laughed. "I also used the line from Jack the Ripper with Tom Cruise. They didnt realize" I said making them laugh harder. "Oh Chase. You and your movie references" Evans said. "But how is your heart?" Dad asked, "its fine dad. Really, if there was something wrong with it you would be the first to now". He nodded and pulled me in a protective hugg making the females of the cast go 'awww'. "Yeah okay. To much" I said quickly going away from him.

---------------------------------------------------------
If you are bullied please tell someone or call your hotline that deals with this sort of stuff. There is always someone who will nd wants to listen😊