A very simple person

(Chase's P.O.V.)
I was at the Marvel panel at Comic-Con. The whole cast from End-Game was here. I felt my stomach grumble. I put my hands on my stomach and groaned. It rumbled more and I layed my head on the table in front of me still groaning from hunger. "What is up with you Chase?" I heard Mackie say. I soflty lifted my head up to look at him. He chuckled at me. "What do you want Mackie?" I snapped. He looked shocked and looked at the audience. "Ooohh. He's hangry" He mocked. I rolled my eyes and put my head back on the table. "I told him to eat before we went on. But you didnt" I heard dad's voice boom through the microphone. "Yeah because I wasnt hungry back then and now I am" I said. "Man, whining like a little kid" Benedict said shaking head. "I just need some food" I said. "I have some food". My head looked up at the voice. It was a teenage girl, 14 maybe 15 years old. "You do?" I asked with a high-pitched voice. She nodded her head. She grabbed her bag and showed me a bag of cookies. My mouth went in an 'o' shape amd went in a smirk.

(Roberts P.O.V.)
There was a young girl offering Chase some cookies. He asked if she was okay with it. She nodded. "Im gonna get me some cookies" he said. "No Chase. Dont. You're on a diet" I called out. "Fuck the diet" he said. He pushed himself up. And climbed on the table. I quickly grabbed the back of his shirt. He turned to face me with a look in his eyes. "Chase don't. Its just some food" I said still having a grip on his shirt. A sly smirk crept onto his face. "Food is life" he said. He crawled from the table and pulled himself out the shirt. He stood up and looked at me. Hair ruffled from the shirt that was pulled off and six-pack out for the whole world to see. He didnt care. My mouth opened in an 'o' shape as I stood their looking at my son with his shirt in my hands. He chuckled turning around swaying his hips as he strutted to the young girl. Everyone cheered or screamed seeing him. He shared some cookies with the girl and took a couple photos. "Girl you have some good picture you're one of the few people who have selfies with Chase Downey shirtless. Treasure them" Paul Bettany said. Making the crowd laugh. Chase had a microphone with him. "Im a very simple person. I'm offered food I will get it" he said looking me straight in the eyes. I squinted my eyes. He waved like a little kid at me. The girl whispered something in his ear. He laughed "food is my spirit animal that is correct" he replied. Soon Chase got back to the stage and thank the lord put his shirt back on. "You are the definition off a 3 year old trapped in an 17 year old body" I said rubbing my temple. "You love me and you know it" he said smugly. "You're even worse than your younger siblings. I have the most trouble with you"

_______________________________________
So I know I said Chase is 18 but accept it. He's 17 now.

Just a small random chapter.