Arc-reactor?

(Chase's P.O.V.)
"A real life arc-reactor?" My dad asked with a weird sly smirk. The doctor just nodded. "Well not as you have got in the movie but somewhere along those lines-" the doctor began to explain. "Chase's heart is steong enough to keep pumping blood, but he cant do the amount off pumps, that is needed to keep the pain away-". I nodded listening. "So we have this machine". He turned the iPad and I grabbed it. "It is just like an arc-reactor" dad said looking over my shoulder. The doctor explained everything. It was a machine that will give my heart a shock if it stops beating and also helps the heart with pumping. The doctor also showed a picture off how it would look like in my chest. Basically you'll only see the scar from the machine thing.

Soon I was wheeled to an operation room. A doctor with a big-ass needle came into my vision. "Fuck me" I mumbled under my breath, as I looked at the big fucking needle. "You know Chase-" the doctor said to me, while flicking the liquidof in the needle. "My daughters are big fans off you". "Aww thank you" I said, "my wife and I not so keen" he said putting the needle in my arm and pushing the fluid in my body. "Ouch. You motherfu-" and I was gone.

(Skip to recovery room because come on we all are some lazy asses here)

I woke up because of the bright light. "Hey bud" I heard my dad. "Oh hé" I said. "God, it sounds like you are drunk" he spoke like a dissapointed parent. "Thats right" I said giving a thumbs up. "Alright buddy" he spoke again in an annoyed voice while he patted my shoulder.

A couple hours later I was back in my hospital room. Soon both Tom's, the three Chris's and Mark Ruffalo came to see me. "Hé Holland look at this" I said pulling my shirt up to show scar, well you can see it sort of. It was covered by a see through bandage. "Bro, thats so cool" he said in full british accent coming to the bed. After greating the others dad began to tell embarrassing stories while I was under the influance of whatever that stuff was that they gave me.

---------------------------------------------------------
Diclaimer: I dont know anything about medical things. I just personally thought to give Chase what Tony Stark has with his arc-reactor. But a little different. Little bit more realistic.