He forgot my birthday? -Robert

I walked around the Premiere, talking to some interviewers. I walked passed dad and Chris Evans talking with a female. "He Chase?" Chris called out. I turned on my heels and faced him. He pointed to the female interviewer. I walked closer. "So what did you give papa Downey" she asked pointing the mic thing at my face. I stayed silent as papa Downey tapped his foot impatient. "You know. I havent giving him anything yet. But its, eh, you know. Here somewhere" I said akward stepping back. "Come here" dad said pointing to the ground next to him, telling me to stand there. "You know. Imma just gonna. Eh. Grab your eh gift now" I said. "No Chase. Here!" He snapped his fingers. "Be right back" I said and quicjly turned around running away. "Chase. Chase!" I heard him yell.

(Robert's P.O.V.)
I yelled after him. I turned back to the female. "Sorry. I have to ground my son for forgetting my birthday" I said and walked into the direction where he had ran off to. He ditched me every single time I got close to him.

(Chase's P.O.V.)
I sneakly walked past Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie while they did their interview. Suddenly I was pulled by my arm towards Anthony. He pulled me closer and ruffled my hair while holding me in a head lock thing. He talked further while doing so. I tried getting him of off me. Soon he let go and I fixed my hair after hearing some laughs. "You really have to go to papa Downey" he said. "Yeah. He called you using you're entire name. Andrew Chase Downey" Sebastian said with a cocky smirk. Well I am fucked. "Andrew Chase Downey!" I looked left and saw dad walking towards us. "Uh oh. Ehm thanks lads" I said and walked back still facing my dad. "Stay there young man" man he sounded pissed. "Guys help me" he asked the two males. "Nah Rob, we don't want to get in on you're parenting" Anthony said.

(Skip panel)
"And the last person is Chase Downey" Wade, the person who does the panel called out. I walked out and waved at the crowd. Dad stood up and grabbed my by the ear and stood me next to him. "I can't believe you forgot his birthday?" Scarlett said when dad let go off my ear. I nodded as we all sat down on our chairs. "So we are going to watch the new marvel movie trailer. So enjoy" Wade said and the room went dark as we all turned around to face the screen. The Marvel theme song came on and the logo came into vision. It stuttered and you could hear crackling sounds. "Let's rewind that" a recorded voice said. It stopped and rewinded.

(Robert's P.O.V.)
The screen went black as it had completed the rewind. Soon a person appeard on screen. It was Chase. I looked over and raised an eyebrow at him, he just fucking winked at me. I'm so confused. He started to talk as a montage of home made videos where shown. "I first met you when I was 15 years old. And now 3 years later my world is completely different because off you" video shown of the first day on set with the cast. "When I found out I lost my family and had no one left. You, you told me that I still had family left" video of Chase and Robert hugging. "You found out what happened in the orphanage and you made a call to get me out of there" video of the scars on Chase's back. "And on my 17 birthday you went an officially made me a member of your family" video at the court room signing the adoption papers. "And that time when I was in hospital. Mum told me you stayed by my side 24/7 unless someone of the family stayed next to me" video at the hospital Robert holding Chase's hand. "You made me who I am today. A fighter, a lover, a friend, a big brother and most off all a son.Happy Birthday dad" video shown with pictures of Chase and Robert next to each other. The screen went black and Robert's voice was heard. "Welcome to the Marvel family, kid". A photo of the whole cast and crew of Marvel. The lights came back on and everyone cheered. I watched as Chase stood up and bowed but soon mentioned me over. I stood up and pulled him in a hug. "You really thought I would forget your birthday. After all that you have done".

---------------------------------------------------------
Happy birthday Robert  😎🎉🎊🎁