Without you

(Chase's P.O.V.)
I watched Tom getting introduced on Jimmy Kimmel. With a proud smirk I watched him sit down after giving Jimmy a hand. I was in the green room waiting for my entrance. "Welcome Tom. So this year one of your movies will come out. Spies in disguise" Jimmy said making Tom nod. "So how was that? I mean we see you often in real life movies but this is an animation" Jimmy asked, "well it's not as exhausting as, like being Spider-Man. Like playing him I have to do stunts and stuff. But with an animation you just speak. No stunts or fight scenes" Tom asmwered, "but I much rather do stunts and stuff. More interesting". Jimmy nodded and continued his interview with Tom. They talked about Spies in disguise, but also the Dr Dolittle movie.

(Tom's P.O.V.)
"Your husband to be is here aswell. He's in the green room right now" Jimmy spoke. From the corner of my eye I saw one of the tech guys shake his head. "What? He's not in the green room?" Jimmy asked confused. He looked at me with a questioning look. I shook my head not knowing where Chase would be. Suddenly I heard music playing. I turned my head to the audience. I saw Chase sitting behind the piano. And he started to sing Without me by Halsey.

Found you when your heart was broke
I filled your cup until it overflowed
Took it so far to keep you close (Keep you close)
I was afraid to leave you on your own

I said I'd catch you if you fall
And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all (All)
And then I got you off your knees
Put you right back on your feet
Just so you can take advantage of me

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky
Does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)
Thinking you could live without me
Live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there

He finished the song and everybody clapped. He stood up and  stepped in front of the piano before doing a bow. "You sucked!" I yelled sarcastically. "You are the one who demanded me to sing this song for them" Chase said with a cocky smile as he walked towards us. "Chase Downey everybody" Jimmy said as I sat down. "So congratulations on getting engaged, guys" Jimmy said as he sat down. We both nodded. "It was quite a shock to the world hearing the news, wasn't it?" Jimmy asked, "how so?" Chase asked, "well everybody knew what had happened, your history of the relationship. How Chase cheated on you". I felt Chase tense up next to me. "And eventually your parents getting involved" Jimmy said pointing towards Chase. "Yeah they.. they didn't understand why he had cheated on me. Many told us that you could see the true love in his eyes everytime he watched me, so how can someone cheat" I shrugged wanting to change the subject, "yeah but how did it happen?" Jimmy asked. I could see Chase starting to grab his hands and squeeze them hard making them go white. It was one of his ticks to prevent a panic attack from happening. It sucks seeing him go from such a confindent guy who knows what he wants to a guy who makes himself as small as he possibly can and have panic attacks. I sighed "I was to quick to judge. I got my heart broken and didn't want to listen so I thought the worst happened. But luckily I was wrong" I said and looked at Chase. He looked back up and smiled softly. "You also got in a car accident. How did that happen?". I hadn't told anyone about wjat had happened. I didn't want anyone to know about it. It's for Chase his safety, if he knows the truth he would blame himself. He already blamed himself for it, but knowing the truth would break him. Chase started to shake and I could see tears forming. I grabbed his hand and leaned to his ear. "Breath Chase" I whispered. He let out a long breath and calmed down. "We rather not talk about it" I stated making Jimmy nod. "It's my fault" Chase suddenly says before Jimmy could continue with the interview. "I should've stayed near the house instead of running away. I should've stopped you from drinking and driving. I should've-" he said with tears streaming down his face. He couldn't breath normally as the panic attack started. I had to calm him down. "Hey hey. Chase!" I tried snapping him out of it, "no I should've. You are my responsibility and-", "Chase. It's not your fault. I'm okay!" I yelled at him. I turned his face to mine. "Im okay. See?" I said and put my hand on his cheek.

(Chase's P.O.V.)
Tom put his hand on my cheek. It was the one with the ring on it. I sighed and leaned against it, feeling the cold ring. I started to calm down as I realized he was okay. "I cant loose you too" I said. I pulled him in for a hug and felt him hug me tightly back. "I know" he replied.

Published: 1 February 2020
Give a random applause to Saraelizabeth26 for keeping this book running with her ideas. Girl, this book wouldn't get many updates if it wasn't for you.❤ oh and thanks for making me addicted to Alexander😂

If I am home early from work I may upload another chapter for this. But no promises made... cause I'll never keep them. But it would be something about Chase's panic-attack and his history.

 But it would be something about Chase's panic-attack and his history

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Third time's a lucky charm. (Adopted By RDJ + LoveStory)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें