Scavenger hunt

(Chase's P.O.V.)
I was in the kitchen cleaning up from breakfast. Soon my husband walked in the kitchen. He kissed me on the cheek and laid down a piece of paper. "So because we aren't allowed to really go outside I made a scavenger hunt. Do you have some things they can search for?" He asked. I looked at the paper and wrote a couple extra things down. "There. Let's get the kids" I said with a smirk. "Oooh Darling nuggets!" Tom yelled out. I sighed with a smirk. He's an idiot, but he's my idiot and I can't lie he also married an idiot. I heard the kids run into the kitchen and stop right next to each other. "So" I said clapping my hands together, "we are going to do some fun stuff today!" I cheered loudly and all three of them jumped around with excited laughter. "First thing. A scavenger hunt" Tom said. We all walked out to our living room and sat down on the floor and bean bags that where laying around. We had cut the paper in pieces and put them in a bowl. Each kid was going to pick one out and all of them had 1.5 minutes to search for the item. "Parker pick one out" I said oushing the bowl towards him. He took one out and read it. "A toy with wheels" Parker read carefully. "Okay. So go and search when I say go. 3, 2, 1...... GO!" I said and Tom hit the timer. All the lids got up and ran away from us. TJ was the first to return. Eventually everyone made it back in time. Parker had like 5 things. "Okay Parker pick one thing for your item" Tom said. He nodded and laid 4 things down and kept 1. "Let's see what we have. Emilia?". She showed us the item. It was a truck and horse-trailer, Parker choice for a motorbike and TJ had a skateboard for your fingers. We all clapped because they all had one. Emilia grabbed a piece of paper. "A poto.... photo?" She asked looking up as she showed me the paper. I nodded and she continued "photo of someone you love". We counted down and they all ran. I watched TJ reach for a photo on a desk. Tom handed it to him. Parker came running back with Emilia close behind.

Emilia's photo

"Yes you love your puppies, huh" I said as I watch her snuggle in between the two dogs

Parker's photo

"Aww not us?" Tom pouted

"Aww not us?" Tom pouted. And Parker cheekily shook his head before stucking his tongue out. "You tell him, Parker" I said laughing.

Tommy Junior's photo