Second house

I was put in an orphanage. Just staring off into space. I've been here a week and I really dont like this. This orphanage is not what they told my castmates. The social worker, named Karin what a dumb ass name (sorry if your name is Karin😬), she told them I would go to a good orphanage but I got a bad one. You apparently have to earn your place. I grabbed my phone and looked at Instagram. Tom Holland was Live streaming. I clicked on it and he was doing a Q&A with the other cast members. "He look Chase is on" Hiddleston said. I send Hi guys and a lot of fangirl responds came. He inveted me and I accepted. I wave and say hi. We talked a bit but even they understood I wasnt the same. The knew I was getting better with the Downeys but than they came. Im trying. My door went open and two kids came running in jumping on my bed nexy to me. "Hi Chase want to play" they asked excited. "Who are they?" Scarlett asked sweet. "Meet Phillip and Felix. These two are ready to be adopted just like many of us. Say hi guys" I asked. They went shy but waved. In the grouo chat there came a lot off awss. "Well. Im gonna go. Have fun" I said. I waited for answeres and then went offline. "Lets play" I said. We went downstairs and played. I didnt see staff members. "Jasmine. Where is everybody?" I asked one of the oldest kids here. "Oh come in, Chase. You know where they are. They dont care about us" she said helping one of the youngest toddlers. Some time passed as me and Jasmine looked over the kids. I was on my laptop doing some more writing for my books and making some scripts. The front door opened and there came in our saviours. Ha, note to sarcasm. Both of them screamed at one of the kids. I lost it when she raised her hand. I stood up and grabbed her wrist. "Dont you f*cking dare touch her" I said through gritted teeth. She looked at me and pulled her wrist and grabbed me by my neck pulling me with her.

(Jasmines P.O.V.)
Why is he doing this. He knows he is getting abused by them. But he rather wants it then one of them. Every week I see him break down, yet there is something about him. Every time I see him with no shirt, more scars on his back. Poor kid. He's also getting panic attacks and flinchy. When I asked him something he told me "this might be a house, but it will never be home". I didnt understand it then but now I do.