Week 4

Monday
(Chase's P.O.V.)
I knocked on the house near the beach. The door went open and Chris Hemsworth was standing there with a big smile. "Hey mate. Come in" he said. I walked. He asked if I had swimming gear. I nodded. "Great out them on" he orderd. A little later I walked out and saw the Hemsworth family in swimming gear. "Let's go" he said. We walked outside. Chris handed me a surfboard and we walked down. "I have never surfed" I said. The whole family looked shocked. "But the netherlands have water on the left side" Chris said surprised. "Yes but those waves arent high enough. But also if you want to freeze while surfing. Go ahead" I said stepping onto the sand. Chris thought me how to surf on the sand as his kids where either paddle boarding or swimming in the water. "Ready to try it on the water?" He asked. I nodded. I paddled further in the water and waited for a wave. "Chase! Paddle!" I heard the family yell. I paddled and soon stood on the board. I came all the way back to the sore. I put my fists in the air. "Yes!!!" I screamed. The board suddenly stopped and I flew foward. Faceplanting in the sand. I looked up and spat out the sand that I had managed to get in my mouth. Chris laughed hard. "Don't celebrate to early" he said laughing. I grabbed some sand and threw it at him.

A little while later I was building sand castles with his kids, Idia, Sasha and Tristan. Soon the castle was build and we went to do  some skipping rope. I put up some music on a loud speaker I brought with me. Chris shaked his hips to it. "Chase your turn" India yelled jumping out the rope. I jumped in. I did some moves, turning around, jumping on one leg. "Faster!" Chris yelled going faster. I screamed trying to keep up. Soon the rope hit my ankle and I stopped.

---------------------------------------------------------
Chases instagram

---------------------------------------------------------Chases instagram

@ chasedowney mom look!! I can surf.

@ chrishemsworth that was taken right before you face planted into the sand because you hit the sore.
@ robertdowneyjr please tell me you got that on camera.
---------------------------------------------------------

Teuseday
Today we didn't do much. We just had what Tristan called a lazy day. We dressed up in costumes and danced to songs.

"I find it really funny that you wear a superman cape and not Thor's cape" I said laughing seeing Chris run past me and soon Tristan and Sasha ran after him

"I find it really funny that you wear a superman cape and not Thor's cape" I said laughing seeing Chris run past me and soon Tristan and Sasha ran after him. "We need you Iron-Man" Tristan said. Yes, so maybe I brought the Iron-Man onesie with me to Australia for this week.