Choose a team

It was the day Marvel would tell the world the new movie title. Everyone was at the panel. The title was told and the main story and trailer was shown. The lights dimmed on the stage and dad and Chris Evans walked up. Acting annoyed at each other. Walking up to each other. Chris extended a hand but dad slapped it away. Chris showed a pissed face and pushed him away. The actors in the movie are here as well. "On my team I have a Black Panther" Dad said. Chadwick ran up the stage and stood behind dad. "Well. I have a russian assassin" at this comment Sebastian ran out to stand behind Chris. Soon everyone was behind either Chris or dad. "We still have one person. And he is on my team" dad said. I walked out. "No he wont he is on my team" Chris said seeing me. I walked between the two. "Im not on either of your teams" I said. "You are my family. Im not choosen between family" I started. Yells and cheers where heard. "If you want to fight each other. You have to eliminate me first as a team. But untill that happens, I will get up and make sure you guys dont kill each other" I said. "And there we go. Captain America: Civil War" Joe Russo called out coming up on the stage. Everyone on stage hugged each other and high-fived. We all grabbed someones hand and did a bow to the audience before leaving the stage.