News

(Chases P.O.V.)
I still couldnt believe Robert did this for me. I am the happiest teen in America. No of the universe. My panic attacks had faded away a lot. I started to see Robert and Susan as my parents. And Exton and Avri as my siblings. I had an interview with Robert about his new movie where I starred a small role. I was sitting next to Pops. I havent said it out loud yet but it will come eventually. "Obviously you're doing a promtional round of... interviews and that's why we're talking about the movie. But we also like to talk a little bit about you" the interviewer began. Pops coughed a bit. "And I dont know you are talking about yourself and about Chase", "you have as much time as anyone else" pops cut him off shaking his head. "You've talked in other interviews about you entering your dark periods. Taking drugs and drinking". I could see in the corner of my eye that pops tensed. "Now you have a son who does the same and I just wondered that wheter you know, you think Chase is free of all that?". At that question I clenched my jaw. My hands started to shake a bit and I folded them in each other as I looked at the ground. Trying my best not to get emotional. My hand was grabbed nd squeezed, I knew it was pops so I squeezed back. "Im sorry. I really dont know what are we doing?" I heard him ask. "Well Im just asking questions thats all" I heard the interviewer say nervous. "Right" you could hear dad breath harder. I heard another voice. It was our manager. "Bye" Dad said and stood up taking me with him. We walked past the interviewer. He stutterded. "Im sorry. Look. I dont want to do that" he replied after dad patted his shoulder. Our mic where taken off and we walked out the room. My breath stared to shake. "Hey. Hey. Its okay. Im here" dad said grabbing me in a hugg as I let it all out.

Next day.
The news was on. "We were in our dressing room today and we were watching this Robert Downey jr interview with his new son Andrew Chase Downey" Hoda said, "yes. He and Chase walked out of an interview" Kathie lee explained. Some of the footage was shown. "Hoda and I were amazed at how measured and how lovely Robert was to his son. You could see grabbing Chases hand" Kathie explained. "I kept going on him because he didnt stop asling questions about the poor boy. They were there for Robert not really Chase" Hoda said, "they just wanted to talk about now not the past. "And instead of his past being dragged out and then getting the past of his son as well. They should be celebrated, for what they succeeded in life. And all what we saw of this man is" Kathie said, "how rude he was" Hoda finished. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

---------------------------------------------------------
Some of this chapter is taken from real life. But changed a bit to fit this book. The past is the past and no one has figured or will ever figure out to change that.