Climbing to the top

THE OSCARS

"And the nominees for the best male actor are, Will Smith, Matt Damon, Andrew Chase Downey and Robert Downey Jr" the female speaker announched. She opend the envelop "and the oscar goes to". I was sitting on the tip of my chair next to dad and mom. "Andrew Chase Downey, congratz" she announced. My face was shocked and looked over. Dad stood up and I hugged him. "Well done" he whispered. After a kiss from mum. I walked to the stage hreeted with cheers and claps. I grabbed the troffee and kissed the female announcer on the cheeks. I turned to face the crowd. "Wow. Thank you. First of all. I didnt prepare a speech because I was against all these other great actors in other great movies. So yeah" some laughs were heard. "I really didnt think I would win this. Sounds really cliché but. Imagine, a 17 year old kid from the Netherlands  with no acting skills before he got found on an app called Wattpad. I was in the middle with my self confindence" I said putting my hand near my middle. "Then my worst period came and I was down here". I squated down to the ground. "I've been here a long time. And suddenly a person that was in my life already made a desicion". "And I went up 'till here" I said having my hand above my head. "I want to thank that person. I can say a million thank yous but it will never be enough. So I will say this" I looked at the person. "Thank you for believing in me when no one else would. I love you dad" I said in tears. Silence fell. I ran off the stage and hugged him and my mother. I went back tk the stage. "One more thing" I said as the clapping died down. "I just want to say. Ha" I said pointing at dad. "I won" I sassed at him. "Evethough you'll probably walk away with like 4 or more. But I got this one. I beat the amazing Robert Downey Jr" I said and did the famous Tony Stark and RDJ pose. I did a bow and walked back stage. "Robert he truly is a mini you" I heard the mic speak, making me smirk.

THE RED CARPET

I was at the red carpet. Me and dad walked out to the carpet to have pictures taken and answering questions. I was talking with a person and spotted Tom Hiddleston. "Hold on a minute" I said. I walked to Tom. He was talking with someone as well. I ran to him and jumped on his shoulders. "Jeez. You scared the shit out of me" He said laughing in his british accent. "Thats my job" I said winking. "This is Chase Downey. Im trying to explain who I am" he said putting his hand over my shoulder. "A bad guy. Not only in the movie" I said smirking. "Okay you can go now" Tom said pushing me away, laughing. "Love you" I yelled walking away