No sound

(Roberts P.O.V.)
When me and Susan told the cast what is going to happen with Chase. A nurse came outside and told us we could see him before it was going to happen. I looked at the rest and saw the tearied eyes and some pale faces from my friends, well more like family. Evans nodded at me and we all walked into the room. We all had given him a hugg.

(2 days later)

Yesterday we had brought Exton and Avri to see and say goodbye to Chase. They didnt really understand what was happening. And now it was my turn. I was the last person. I grabbed his hand with the infusion. It may seemed weird but I kissed his hand and a tear fell down my cheek and onto his hand. I was going to be there while it was happening. In about 30 minutes he won't be here anymore. "Im sorry that you're in pain. I really am" I said closing my eyes. My breath shuttered. I looked at him. I spotted a necklase. I carefully pulled the covers back. It was indeed a necklace with two dog tags on it. I grabbed one and saw that it had the names of his parents and the last names. The other tag had my last name and Susan, Exton Avri and my name on them. I cried, I never saw this necklace. I smiled at the necklace. I gave a kiss on his forehead when Susan came inside. "Did you know about this?" I said pointing to the necklase. She shook her head but I could see that she loved what it stood for. A doctor came inside with a nurse. "Are you guys ready?" The doctor asked, "ready? You'll never be ready to loose a child" I snapped. It was the way they said it. Not with any sympathy. "So after we pull the system, he will not be held alive by the machine.
The heart-monitor will stop beeping and that means he is gone" the nurse explained. I nodded my head. I felt Susan grab my hand and squeeze it tight. The doctor walked to the machine and as so we all now pulled the plug. The beeping slowed down. I closed my eyes as I held hands with Susan. The beeping soon completely stopped. "Oh my god" Susan said and I pulled her into a hugg. My shirt was wet because of her tears. "Turn the monitors off" I heard the doctor say. The buzzing of the monitors stopped and the doctor and nurse stepped outside. Leaving us alone with Chase. We walked over to Chase. My head was blank but my heart was screaming in pain. We hugged one more time and turned around leaving him alone. We reached the door and I placed my hand on doorknob and turned the handle. Right before I opened it, my hand stopped itself. I turned around and faced Chase. "I love you" I said and turned around. "I-I k-k-kn-ow". My head snapped back at the bed. My eyes widend and I ran towards the bed. "CHASE!" I screamed.

(Susans P.O.V.)
When I heard his voice I screamed it out. Robert ran towards him screaming his name. The door sprung open and the doctor and nurse ran inside.

(Chases P.O.V.)
I was in pain but alive. "I-I a-ll-ways f-ig-ht" I said barely hearing myself. "Y-yes y-you d-do" dad said patting my head. "How is this possible?" Clearly a doctor asked. "ha-ve  st-ong-er h-eart th-th-an y-you thi-n-k" I softly said with a smirk. Making my parents laugh.

---------------------------------------------------------
What did you think what would happen with Chase in the last chapter. Im really curious.

Did you think I let him die or not and how?