50 Marvel Questions

"Hello I'm Scarlett Johansson and Im joined with-" she said looking at me "Chase Downey" I answered. "Wait which camera am I looking?" I asked pointing to each camera. Scarlett laughed and shook her head. "This is 50 most asked Marvel questions" She said after she shook her head.

#50 what is the purple infinity stone?
"I think it's an amethyst" scarlett said. "No. Isn't it.... we have mind, time, reality, soul, space and what is the last one" I asked looling at the camera crew. The answered. "Power. The purple is power".

#49 what is the language they speak in Black Panther?
"I know how to spell it don't know how to say it" I said throwing the paper at the camera. "How do you spell it" Scarlett asked. "Think its. X H O S A.... Sounds like Xhosa but when Danai says it she like clicks her tongue" I reply trying to pronounce it but fail.

#48 who directed infinity war?
"Was this dude" I said pointing at myself. "No I didnt. The Russo's did. I just helped. Like 1%" I said.

#47 who can pick up Thors hammer?
"Vision can lift up Mjölnir" I answered. "What Mjölir?" Scarlett asked. "The name of Visions.... I mean Thors hammer" I said laughing.

#46 can Captain Marvel beat Thanos?
"The question we all want an answer to" Scarlet said nodding her head.

#45 is Thanos stronger than Hulk?
"Yes. Right? Didnt Thanos fight Hulk in infinity?" I asked looking at Scarlett. She shook her head. "Like I can remember. No wait. You're right he fought with Hulk" she quickly changed her answer.

#44 why was the Red Skull in infinity war?
"I think it was like a contractual obligations" Scarlett said throwing the paper away. "Okay and now in english" I asked. "That was english" she replied smirking. "Easy english. You know nevermind. Wasnt he the one for one of the stones?" I said.

#43 what is Thor the god of?
"Hammers!" I screamed.

#42 is Thanos a god?
"No but Josh Brolin is" Scarlett said. "You see that Josh. You have another fan" I said looking over at a fangirling Scarlett. "Thanos is a evil Titan not a god. Or a very ugly alien" I said nodding.

#41 who is stronger than Thanos?
"My charecter. Have you not seen him" I said making Scarlett laugh. "Didnt you fade to dust in infinity?" She asked. "Fine then I say Black Widow". Scarlett nodded and gave me a hug. "True gentleman".

#40 what does avenge mean?
"I dont know" I said flicking once again the card away. "Thought it said average. But to make, right by" Scarlett said not sure. "This is why you didnt become a teacher" I said. "It means to inflict harm in return for an injury or wrong done" a crew member said. "Huh. Learned something new everyday" I said nodding.

#39 what happened to Thors eye?
"Hela thats what happened" Scarlett answered.

#38 is Black Panther Marvel?
"Is this even proper english?" I asked looking at Scarlett. "Is the other one. Is Black Panther D.C. that'd be like the alternate question" she said. "She's ignoring my question. Stupid adults" I said looking down to the ground making everybody laugh.

#37 how strong is Captain  America?
"Ask Chris Evans" I replied.

#36 can a light saber cut through Captain America's shield?
"Its to geeky for me to answer. So Chase go ahead" She said. "Yes and no. Yes because the light saber can cut through anything and the shield can break. No because its not in the same universe" I said in a duh voice. "So geeky" Scarlett replied.

#35 how old is Thor?
"Old" Scarlett said.

#34 what is an Ironman?
I laughed. "Hold on I have to take a picture and show it to dad" I said grabbing my phone. "It's a man made out of Iron" Scarlett answered while I took a picture.