Swimming

I was skipping through the tv-channels, being bored out of my mind. Yes, believe me or not. I can be bored. "What can I do?" I said silently. "You can go to the farm?" Dad suggested, "nah, went there this morning" I said laying upside down on the couch. My legs dangling on the back side. "Library? Read a book instead of watching endless tv". I looked at him with my mouth open. "Reading? I hate reading" I said at him, "the person who loves to write books, fucking hates reading them" he said shaking his head. "We have a swimmingpool. Go have a swim" He said with a high pitched tone. "Alone?" I said in a 'are you for real' voice. "Yes" he said with an eyeroll walking out of the room. I sighed and grabbed my phone. I texted Tom Holland, Jacob Batalon and Harrison Osterfield.

---------------------------------------------------------
Groupchat:

HOLY TRINITY.

Chase: Hey guys wanna come over and hang-out? P.s bring swimming trunks, bathing suit, togs or whatever you weird english or american use.

Tom: sure mate. See ya soon.😂

Harrison: what do u call swimwear?

Chase: is it scalled swimwear? Really?

Tom: yes

Chase: ffs😒

Ned: language!!!!

Chase: swimwear = zwemkleding.
Swim = zwem/ clothing = kleding.

Tom: you basically called it what it is. The clothing you wear to swim.

Chase: exactly!!

Chase: anyway see ya soon😘😘😘

Tom: look guys he blew us a kiss

Harrison and Jacob: 😂😂😂

Chase left the group chat.

Tom added Chase to the group.

Tom: you cant get rid of us😈😈😈

Chase: fuck my life

---------------------------------------------------------

I laughed at the weird conversation we had. And went to my room to change. I came back and went outside. About 15 minutes later I heard a car honk three times. I walked to the drive way and saw Harrison's car drive up. I waved and opened the gate for them to drive in and closed it once they got in.

We arrived at the pool and all jumped in. Tom immediatly grabbed the basketball and we started to throw it at eachother, from different side of the pool. I was told to take pictures. Because and I quote 'you have a good eye for that stuff'. Look you dipshit, just because I have directed a movie doesnt mean I have an eye for photography.

After some hours in the pool we had dinner and Tom posted some photos on Instagram.

Comments:

Random_user: look at that hight

ChaseDowney00: #flying you say
@ tomholland2013. You did a bellyflop when you landed and had a red stomach for the past 20 min.

Random_user_2: @ChaseDowney00 omg did he is he okay.

ChaseDowney00: @tomholland2013 I like how @Random_user_2 went with the sympathy and not the laughing.

tomholland2013: I might need to trade you in for them 🤔
@ChaseDowney00  @random_user_2

ChaseDowney00: traitor!!!!!!

Random_user_3: I believe I can fly✈
@tomholland2013 ❤ this comment

---------------------------------------------------------
Has any off you got an heart-attack thinking a celeb went and followed you or replied to your comment but it was one of those fan-accounts? Because dang I have😅