Chapter 27: That Was Unexpected

→→→→→Warning: Things get a little steamy for the rest of this chapter,

read at your own preference←←←←←

Matthew carries me upstairs, kicking the door to our bedroom shut. He walks over the bed, setting me down gently, I stand on my tiptoes as to not break the kiss. We're still in the clothes we drove home in. Matthew in a pair of gray sweatpants and a t-shirt, me in a pair of black skinny jeans and a button up cotton blouse. Matthew doesn't bother unbuttoning my shirt, he rips it off, buttons flying across the floor.

 "I'll buy you a new shirt he whispers into my ear." 

His hands fiddle with the button on my jeans before he slides them down my legs, I step out of them, tossing them across the floor with my foot. Matthew pulls his shirt over his head, while I slide his sweatpants down to the floor. He steps out of them as he picks me up and gently tosses me backward onto the bed. He crawls up on top of me, leaving a trail of kisses from the band of my panties, up my stomach, neck and finally pressing his lips against mine with such urgency. 

"I want you now," He whispers into my ear.

"You can have me," I whisper back. We crawl under the blankets, and Matthew unclasps my bra, throwing it across the room. He leaves a trail of kisses down my neck and stomach. I feel his fingers grip the band of my panties, pulling them down. Matthew kisses his way back up to my lips, his hand grazing my inner thigh, his hand moves to the side slightly. I can feel his fingers rubbing against my slit, he circles my clit, I moan, he circles faster and faster while kissing my neck. His fingers slip inside of me, I moan in pleasure, arching my back, he hits my g-spot and I let out a small yelp. he slides his fingers out of me, rubbing my clit. He presses his lips to mine. My hands find the hem of his boxers, I pull them off of him. He wings his leg over me, so he is straddling my waist, he lowers himself closer to my body, his hand under my back pulling me towards him. His cock slides into me, slowly in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder. I moan, my nails digging into the skin of his back, I thrust my pelvis against him, he sucks my neck. He pulls out just as I'm about to climax, rubbing his tip against my clit. I moan begging for more. He grinds himself against me and slides back into me in and out as fast as he can as I thrust my pelvis against him. Matthew who is unusually quiet while we make love lets out a loud moan as we climax together, he collapses onto me. He kisses my lips gently before picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom. His kiss is so passionate, and he doesn't break away as he reaches in and turns the shower on. When he sees the steam over the shower door, he picks me up against and steps inside, holding me under the water for a few moments before pressing me against the cold tile wall. I yelp at the drastic temperature difference. I feel him smile against my neck. He sets me down but goes wraps one of my legs around his waist. He's ready for round 2. 

I stop him, turning so that the water runs down his back, I leave a trail of kisses down his neck, down his stomach, across his ever so slightly defined abs, down until I'm level with his cock.

"Kaylie, you don't have to," he whispers.

"I look up at him and smile, taking his cock in my hand, kissing the head. He inhales sharply and grasps at the wall to keep himself steady. I take the head in my mouth, running circles around with tongue, my hand pumping his shaft. I take more of his cock in my mouth, in and out, until I take as much of his shaft in my mouth as I can. He moans the entire time, "I'm going to cum" He says in a whisper. I take his cock out of my mouth, stand up, and pull him against my body, he is breathing heavily. I press my back against the cool wall, wrapping a leg around his waist, he lifts me slightly and enters me, thrusting hard. He climaxes and his body relaxes. He rests his forehead on mine. 

"That was unexpected," he says smiling. I smile back before grabbing the soap, lathering us both up. Matthew washes my back, kissing my neck and shoulders, sending shivers down my spine. We finish in the shower and get dressed, kind of. Matthew puts on a pair of boxers and I slip on a silk camisole and matching shorts. I forego putting a bra and panties on. I head to the bathroom to brush out my wet hair. 

"Kaylie?" Matthew peaks his head into the bathroom. 

"Yeah," I say looking over, somethings not right. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"You're still taking your birth control everyday right?" He asks. 

"Yeah, why?" I say, only to realize he came twice..inside me..without a condom..."Matthew, we'll be fine." I say sternly. At least I hope we will be I think to myself. 

"Okay good, I know we both want kids, but we never really talked about when we want to have them."

"All in due time, my dearest husband, all in due time," I say smiling. He smiles back and kisses my forehead. 

We spend our last few days off, unpacking and sorting through wedding gifts, sending out thank you cards, and spending time with our friends after they finish shooting for the day.