1 » Dr. Kim

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Therapist- a person trained in the use of psychological methods for helping patients overcome psychological problems.

That is his job.

The therapist that can read all.

Enjoy!

══════•°• :warning: •°•══════

You had doubt that you actually were about to go through with this. You couldn't believe that this would lead up to here.

Seven years of what they call love and passion led up to standing in front of a marriage therapist door, along with the man who you promised that love for.

But, this is what you both needed.

This marriage was on the last of it's fragile love and wasn't going to last any longer.

Not if you didn't go to a therapist.

That was what your husband said.

And your husband was against the fail of the marriage, you on the other hand...well you didn't think much. You couldn't. For months on it you didn't think much at all.

You played the dumb down roll of a wife. You pretended to not notice the signs of the troubled relationship, you pretended that it didn't bother you when he would come home at four in the morning due to work, you pretended that you guys were the perfect white picket fence household.

That was the image you guys had to play.

There was no way out of the relationship.

There was no belief in a divorce for you both...or in your parents.

And so you both stood in front of the therapist door until you heard a "Come in," as invitation to the room.

Your husband, Ji-Young, had open the door, leading you inside where you entered inside the office.

When you enter the office there is a dark walnut bookcase lining the entire left-hand wall.

There is a white sofa with a fur rug over the back.

The far wall has a large fireplace and mantle dominating the center, with bookshelves lining it on either side.

On the plain white walls, clocks and a painting of three saxophonist musicians decorated the room.

You both sit down on the white sofa, your butt sinking in as you manage to straighten your noir pencil skirt that crinkled a little bit.

You both sat their quietly as the therapist had yet to turn around to face you two. He was on the phone, facing the wall. "I have to go, I have clients," You heard him whisper with a raspy catch.

He finally turn to face you, his hands crossed as he leaned back in his chair, grinning a huge smile.

Handsome-

"Hello my lovely couple. I'm Dr. Kim, your therapist, your names?" His slight chuckle filled the room, making the both of you a bit unsettled.

What is laughter?