5 » Teasing Her

─✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ─

Sex: the thing that takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble.

You sit in the living room, your butt glued to the couch as you watched one of your favorite movie's, Friends with Benefits. You could guess the plot, but it wasn't the story that pulled you in, it was the sex.

Watching the two main characters go at it like rabbits was enthralling. Their bodies were glued to each other and even though it was just a movie scene, it felt so real, so exhilarating. Your heart pounded like a drum, feeling the moment on its edge. It was something you yearned, the fast sex life.

And at that moment you remembered these set of words from your therapist again.

"Yes, you need my help."

For some reason when you heard that your heart fell into a trance. It made your blood boil up and you repeated it in your head how he profoundly growled it.

You didn't know if it was intended to sound sexy or what it even meant at all, but you couldn't stop the thoughts in your mind. You could've misunderstood what he said, but you honestly didn't care. It was the sexiest thing you heard come out of a man's lips, beating your own.

Moreover, in that spilled-second, your high had come down and your phone sounded. The buzzer of your phone went off like an annoyed rattlesnake. The noises engulfed you, completely capturing your brain, hindering any focus on the movie in front of you. You scooped it up, looked at the number, realized it was Dr. Kim, and willingly answered.

"Hello?" You muttered.

"Hello, Mrs. Park are you busy right now?"

"No, I'm off today too, I don't work weekends." You paused. "Do you wanna meet up at the office today?" You ask out of curiosity.

"No actually if it's okay with you, can we meet at your home?"

You turn, observing yourself, a white t-shirt just over your knee stain with a guilty pizza spot. When you speak your voice trails slowly like it's unwilling to take flight. "I would love to, but I look a mess right now.."

"It's okay, I don't mind."

"No really, I don't look very ladylike..." You chuckle awkwardly as you sit up from the couch and run to your bedroom. "Well you know, how about I give you some time to get tidy huh? Is an hour good, there are things I really need to talk to you about?"

"Y-Yeah, an hours fine." You nod your head and rummage through your dresser to find a decent outfit. "Okay Mrs. Park, send me that address? I'll be there soon."

"Alright, see you later." You hang up the phone and eagerly text your therapist your address. Then continued to look around the drawer. You pick up a matching set of pink undergarments and rampage some more in the drawer finding another white t-shirt and sweat shorts. Then you freeze and realize, why are you in such a hurry for your therapist to come to your house, wait isn't this against protocol? Shit!

You stand there like a lost child.

It must be the inner conscious of you yearning, urging for an interaction of a male. Your husband is barely home. The great excitement of someone coming to visit you was embarrassing, but with a determined knot in your stomach, you ran to the bathroom.