12 » Phone Calls

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

The sound of a phone ringing could be the most fulfilling, annoying noise in the world.

You're excited because there's this little dopamine in your brain when you get a call, you wonder who is trying to get in touch with you, but then its the fact that your being distracted, awoken by the sound of the irritating ass ringtone.

Slowly and reluctantly, you uncover your face. You blink, close your eyes, and blink again. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind you. You sit up, reach your hands out to the empty side of the bed, and rub your knuckles on your eyes.

You pick up your phone and answer, drowsiness in your voice. "Hello?"

"Hello sweetie, good morning, you still sleepy?"

"Taehyung it's 8 o'clock, of course, I am." You sit up in bed, stretching your arms. His soft laughter warmed your heart as you heard him breathe deeply. "That's not too early, wake up dork. Did my gift get to your house?"

"I don't know, I just woke up..." You yawn, walking through the hallway into the living room.

"Go check your door."

"I am, I am." You walk to the door and open it. Your eyes laser down where you see a basket with a box of chocolate dipped strawberries on the ground. "You sent chocolate?" You smiled, kneeling down to pick them up and took a peek in the box.

There fragrant was refreshing, the aroma mixed with fresh picked strawberries and sweet chocolate. You chuckled, bringing them in the house and setting them on your countertop. "Thank you Tae, they look like they'll be delicious."

"You're welcome princess, only for a lovely girl like you. D-Did you see what else I left in there?"

"Hmm, where?"

"In the basket."

"Hmm...?" You dig into the basket, picking up a photo. Your eyes laser on the picture. It's Taehyung smiling with your pink panties between his teeth. You can't help but flush up, covering the embarrassed smile mustering up. "R-Really?" You bit down on your lip, staring into his seductive eyes.

"Yeah, I wanted to remind you that your panties are fine with me." You could imagine his award killing grin.

"Will, I ever get them back?" You giggle.

"If you check again in the basket then you'll know the answer to that." He mumbled, growling into your ear. "Go on, check it."

"Okay, okay." You dig into the pot again, pulling out three...Trojan king size condoms. You palm your face and mumble under your breath. "Oh my god, you are a rascal." You tittered, holding your cheeks. "Trojan king Tae?"

"Oh, you know what's up, I'll be over soon." He hung up and left you standing there with a knot stuck in your stomach. You were really going through with this. Sure oral sex was still sex, but now condoms were involved and it made you want to holler through your lungs. You're really about to have sex with a man that is not your husband.

Something must be wrong with you, how could you even think about this.

...

But all you could think about was his face, his chin, his muscles, that deep voice. You wanted nothing more but for him to scoop you up in his arms and dominate your body. Hold you down, tell you-you're his, rhythm, and most importantly...you want him to look directly into your eyes and tell you...tell you...well that he loves you.

However, that last option should be coming from your husband. You probably wouldn't hear it come from Taehyung, after all, he's just a fantasy, just company for you.

You sigh, leaning against the counter. "Fuck..." You groan out loud, rubbing your face. Why do you keep finding yourself double guessing? Are you going to continue to cheat or stop and live a boring life?

As you stand there in thought your phone rings and you're quick to answer it. "Hello." You answer.

"Mrs. Park, hi darling, how are you today?" You recognize the voice as your boss and you are eager to hang up the phone, you only get calls from him when he needs you to come in. You're reluctant to respond, but you do so.

"I'm fine...Mr. Kim."

"My darling Park, can you do me a favor?" You hear a clear laugh, the obvious need in his voice was something else. "No."

He stopped laughing, his voice cracked when the word "no" caught him off guard. "Wait, you don't even know what I was going to say."

"Mr. Kim, I'm not coming in today. You know I don't work weekend's." You shake your head as you walk around the living room, looking out of the window.

"Well you see I might've fired someone and well..."

"Who?" Your eyes widen.

With a uncertainty he mumbled. "Unfriendly fred.."

"Why, he's a modest employee?"

"He might've said one of my jokes weren't funny and you know I don't tolerate that." Jin started to chuckle. You could imagine him pushing his hair back, waving his index finger in the air. If things weren't going his way, he put it down that he was in charge. That was his company for all he cared, nobody was going to talk him up on it.

"Oh my god, are you serious!?" Your hand placed on your hip as you really couldn't believe that Jin fired someone over a stupid corny joke...or maybe you should've, after all it is Jin you are talking about.

"Serious as can be." You could imagine the deadpan on his face through his voice.

You roll your eyes, tired of the shenanigans. "Goodbye Mr. Kim, I will see you on Monday." You hang up. The huffing and puffing flew out your mouth like smoke.

You shake your head and breathe in the fresh air, thank god. Time to sit back and relax. You sit down on the sofa and before you could EVEN close your eyes, your phone rung again and you had to bite your lip back from the frustration about to escape you.

You pick up the phone, not even bothered to check the ID caller , grumpiness setting in. "What Mr. Kim, I said I'm not coming!?"

...

There's no response.

That only pisses you off more.

"Hello!?"

"You bitch."

Authors Notes: Cliffhanger! Who's the mystery caller!?

Find out next chapter~ BTW question time, if I were to change Chan-ri's last name, how would you feel?

For this story I am finishing and finalizing the end but I may do heavy changes for the beginning on a later date.