17. 5 » Apologize Princess Pt. 2

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"The way you look at me, the way you touch me, the way you tease me drives me crazy."

"Oh, you're going to show me what sex is about huh?"

"Of course princess, I didn't stutter did I?" He licked his lips, his sight not leaving yours. You looked at him. He was handsome, handsome from the depth of his eyes to the sexy expressions of his voice.

You're body was buzzing with excitement as you fondle your fingertips under his chin. "You know what you're doing right?" You mumble.

The whimsical offense on his face was enough for you to break into a full giggle. "What do you take me as, do you know what you're doing?"

"Of course I do." You bite the edge of a smile, awaiting more of his words.

"Then show me, princess, maybe then I'll reward you with what I can do to you."

"Ok..." You answered with a kiss, your lips gently touching his.

He loosened his grip on your head to lightly run his fingers through your hair. His lips moved fluidly with yours; two streams coming together in perfect harmony.

You pull away only to give him eyes of seduction.

You leer, admiring his chest. You touch his clothed abdomen, trailing down, loving his built.

Then off the suit coat went.

Off goes the white button up.

And with a quick strike down went his pants too.

Taehyung stared at you kneeling before his narrowed eyes. He couldn't believe you would be on your knees for him again. But he would be lying if he said he had not imagined you below his waist once more, especially since the last time was interrupted.

Your fingers grace the edge of the silky material lightly. So light, that he shudders with its touch and his teeth sunk into his bottom lip.

"F-Fuck..." He groans, eying you for your next move.

Knowing damn well he liked that, you pressed on, taking the palm of your hand to stroke the top of his clothed cock.

Discovering his length, up and down, you could hear his breaths becoming harder and shorter.

He was now wrapped around your finger.

And with that, you retorted with a sly comment, "Sounds like I know what I'm doing Dr. Kim."

Your head moved down to plant soft kisses onto his still not-yet-revealed cock, as your hand moved to the waistline of his boxers. "Shit princess..." He reached for your head, holding onto your hair with firm grips. "Suck it..." He grumbles. You tickled at his hip bones, making him quiver. "Be patient." Your fingertips teased at the entrance of his briefs.

"I c-can't, come on I've been waiting way too long for this." His stomach muscles pulse, his chest gasping for air at your teasing touches. He's truly been waiting on this, he promised you pleasure, but that didn't mean he never pictured you paying respect back.