9 » Panty Stealer

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Your panties would look nice on my bedroom floor."

"How are you, princess?" You could picture the sly smirk through his voice. He'd bite the edge of a smile when he got a funny idea in his head, a vain attempt to keep his creeping grin at bay.

"I'm g-good Mr. Kim." You clear your throat, trying to rid the uneasiness in your voice.

"How's work going today?"

You chortle with a known annoyance. "Well considering a person called me a bitch over the phone, I've had better days." You glanced over at Seulgi, the corners of your lips fighting a smile.

"Oh wow, what happened?" He asked curiously.

"It's a long story, I don't feel like explaining." You sighed, leaning up against the wall.

"Don't worry, I got all day to listen to this sexy voice of yours." He titters, soft breathes through the phone.

"Hmph, I don't hear that much."

"Well remember I'm not your husband." He whispered. "I got all day to listen to you."

Your eyes widen, this man must know everything. "How'd you know I was talking abo-"

"I'm a therapist, I know." He was quick to reiterate.

"Well, anyway what did you need Mr. Kim?" You groan, rolling your eyes.

"Taehyung princess, don't forget it again or I'll have to punish ya." He snickered until it turned into a toe-curling growl. "What I called for was..." He paused. "A little surprise." Little did you know he had pulled your unmentionables out of his drawer, spinning your pink lacey's around his fingers.

"I might've taken something."

"Of?" Your head tilts to the side.

"Yours."

"Excuse me?" Your browns knot inward.

"Will you be missing those pink panties you left in my care?"

"P-Pink panties..wait you have my panties?!" You shouted. Everyone near you glared at you like you were crazy until you dropped your voice an octave.

"Mmm maybe~" He snickered like a school child.

"H-How?!"

"Princess do you not remember when I slipped them off your ankles and tasted you?" He paused. "I thought you wouldn't have forgotten, guess I have to try again." He chuckled.

You stroke your temples, mumbling softly into the phone. "Taehyung- we can't do this."

"Do what?"

"Do whatever this is, my husband and I made a promise in that alter that we would be faithful to each other until the day we depart." You murmured, looking down at your ring on your finger. "I-I can't do that if your foolish sexy self keeps trying to be a bootleg sex god! You're making it more difficult!"

You yearn out your true feelings.

Your true feelings...

Taehyung knew he'd done something pretty awful when he had to work so hard to justify it. He's cheating on you, he's cheating on you, just tell her! He couldn't! The more demanding the reparations his subconscious required the worse he knew it was. The past was getting the best of him at this moment. "...Mrs. Park listen to me." His voice had turned cold. He was serious and no longer in the cackling mood as before.

"What?"

"I-I need to tell you something."

"What?!"

"I-I...need you to come an hour earlier on Thursday. I have other clients I need to see later on."

"That's it?" You questioned.

"Yes, Chan-ri, I'll see you Thursday, have a good rest of your day." He was quick to hang up the phone, leaving you in a confused state.