2 » Direct Appointment

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Why shouldn't counselors and clients be friends?

A sleeping beauty was what you weren't. Snores could be heard miles away. It was a day off from your tremendous job at the office. You were only an assistance at front desk, but it required a lot of customer service.

A painful amount.

It wasn't cool when they would constantly nag at you about things you had absolutely no control over.

It was a simple job but it grew worrisome so you took in the hours of rest that you could.

You sat up in the bed, due to the sunlight hitting your eyes, and stretched your arms. You looked over at the empty spot.

Again.

He was gone, like always.

A deep sigh of fail left your lips as you looked around the room.

You kept repeating to yourself, you aren't lonely, you're just good at being alone. You lifted your body up from the bed and made your way to the bathroom out in the hall. You flicked on your lights and stood in front of the mirror.

You're hair sticking over the place and your eyes drained.

Eww, you look terrible.

You slightly giggle, pushing your hair back into a ponytail. You then turn the faucet on to the warm water and cleanse your dirty face.

Forthright you could hear your phone ring from afar in your room and grab the towel from the rack and ponder your face dry.

You then went back into your room and reached over the bed to get your phone which popped up a unknown number.

Yeah, you don't pick up unknown numbers.

You quickly hung up and threw your phone back on the bed.

Give it a few seconds later your phone rung again. A further groan left your lips as you tilted your head and clicked the answer button. "Hello?"

"Good morning, Mrs. Park." The voice asks the question smoothly, the baritone of his voice reverberating through your bones. "Mrs. Park?" The voice repeats gently into her ear again. You squeak and then realized that the person over the phone was waiting for an answer.

"Yes, this is her?"

"Oh, sounds like you forgot who I am. Can't recognize your therapist voice?"

No, you just didn't think he had such a deep voice. "Mr. Kim?" You stammer awkwardly, placing your hands on your cheek. "Yes, I'm s-sorry about that, I don't answer unknown numbers and well this wasn't your office number."

"It's okay Mrs. Park, it is my cell phone number, sorry about the confusion. " He titter gentle warm melodies in the phone. "How are you today?"

"Uh, I'm fine." You sit down on the bed, trying to keep calm from the sudden surprise.

"You have something to do today?" You could hear him open a drawer, rumbling through it.

"No I'm not busy at all."

"Hmm, good. I would like for you to come to the office today. We can get started on your therapy. There's so many questions I must ask." He snickered, clearing his throat. "Is 2:00 o'clock okay?"

"O-Oh, yeah of course." You nod your head, standing up from the bed. "I'll be there."

You had nothing else better to do anyway.