20 » Hurt & Caught

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"At the end of the day, you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together."

_Couple Days Later_

Your hand befalls to the faucet and the water is seeping cold like snow to the face, which causes you to weep out. Then the stream thickens, steam filling the room as heat makes it's home in the cornered bathroom. You bathed your skin lightly, taking careful notice not to touch the newly formed hickey bruises that scattered your neck.

After your shower was finished you wrapped yourself in a fluffy cloth chalk-white towel and had walked out of the bathroom into your room where you saw a formally dressed Ji-Young standing right in front of the glowing window. Current white rays shine through the window and curtain just the same, showing the beauty of the many tan hues that weave together to make the fabric you relish so much.

The light of the window made Ji-Young look like some elegant angel, a halo sporting over his head.

That is what you perceived, that is what you knew only him.

The complete contrast of you, tainted and in relations with another man.

As the days seem to fly through the calendar it kept getting harder to stay loyal to your husband. The kiddy love with Taehyung was overclouding your mind and it seemed anything your husband tried to do only put you into the thought of "What if Taehyung did this better?" It was awful, but awful was great.

There were no longer lonely nights, text messages constantly back and forth with you and Tae kept you company. There were no longer times when you would sit on the living room sofa watching Friends with Benefits, your vision of the impassioned sex you two had in the office held you sustained.

Every moment tickling down the clock got to be difficult to look right- sharp into your husband's eyes and tell him goodbye, tell him you'll miss him, but awaiting his departure to spend hours on the phone with Taehyung.

Guilt overwhelmed you, but it didn't stop you.

As you walked up to your husband, who was still unaware of your presence in the room, you started to overhear a conversation, noticing that he was on the phone.

"Yeah, I'll be there hun...of course..yeah the tight sexy blue dress, the one I-."

You stay out of his sight, trying to listen for who your husband was on the cellphone with. You begin to grow unpleasantly perplexed. Not wanting to think otherwise, you persist movement and overhear more.

Sometimes freezing is the best of the choice...

"Hun, I promise I won't leave ear-"

Hun.

And then that's when your body breaks out of your own set command and drive right towards him.

You are swift to grasp the phone out of Ji-Young's hand out of full-blown suspicion and watched as his body jumps back in alarm, triggering your brows to incline downward. He wore a puzzled expression. "Excuse me, who are you calling hun and who is wearing a sexy blue dress?"

"Honey I'm talking to one of my co-workers, shush."

"Oh, a co-worker, a co-worker wearing a sexy blue dress, okay." There's mistrust that rises through your veins, making you feel a fury of anger. Adrenaline starts to flood in your system like it's on an intravenous drip - right into your blood at full pelt.