28 » Passionate Princess

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Rough sex and sweet love go together like peanut butter and jelly."

"Hmm, I would like you to repeat that again." The smirk grew over Taehyung's face.

"I said I love you."

"Mmm, I couldn't quite hear you, what was that cutie?" His smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens.

You could see how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread into every part of him. A person smiles with more than their mouth, and you heard it in his voice, in the choice of his words and the way he was relaxed.

"I said I love you Taehyung." You repeated, poking at Taehyung's chubby cheeks with your finger, squishy.

"What was that, Who do you-?!" Taehyung bashed his eyelashes. You swayed your head in annoyance and then...Taehyung had observed high above in the air water, waves of water crashed violently against the focus of his face, his blonde hair now, dripping, pasted against his temples. The dripping had been slow, it had gone unchecked for some time, the small droplets falling from his chin soundlessly.

It made you smile.

Seeing his poker face.

You don't know why you found myself laughing so hard, but all of a sudden, you couldn't stop. Your breath came in quick gasps between your unstoppable giggles. Tears gathered in the corners of your eyes, threatening to spill over until your face was covered in lavender scented bubbles.

"Wanna splash people huh?" Soapy glistening bubbles cascaded over the rim of the tub as Taehyung plunged right into the bathtub, tumbling over your body. Soon splashes of hot water touched your face; petals, and bubbles sticking against your forehead.

"Okay, T-Tae get off me, you dork!" You shrieked, wiping your face, of course, there was no point to it because Taehyung had already started to climb over your body, attacking you with little wet kisses; a shallow pool of saliva on your cheek.

"Nope, apologize and maybe I will." Suddenly Taehyung fingers start fluttering around your sides and a smile creeps up your face. The clown is tickling you.

"G-Get off me!" You twitch and twist, trying to escape, but he pinned your lower body. The most you can do is arch up under him.

"T-Taehyung, okay, I'm s-s-sorry, get off me s-silly!!!" His fingers play along with your sides and over your stomach, but your focus cracks when he reaches your armpit. Your arm comes down in reflex and he stops, a gleam of stars in his eyes, twinkling vividly.

"That's not how I want my apology." Taehyung fluttered over your body. He moved a little closer, his eyes flicking down to your lips. He licked over his very own, contemplating, with a mischievous smile on his face.

"I want you to kiss me," Taehyung said, lifting your chin as he met your beautiful eyes. It was almost a challenge, one that lit his own eyes with pleasure and expectation.

"I want to feel your lips on mine."

His intense dark brown eyes are brought together with his tamed brown eyebrows as his concentration is further focused on your lips.

Your eyes wandered, repeatedly in your head, he's so perfect.

His hand reaches for yours and they interlock as you kiss tentatively, passionately, tenderly.

Why haven't you found a man like this before?

Where are they at?

In the woods, in a forest?